No announcement yet.

Support Me By Downloading This Track!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support Me By Downloading This Track!!

hey guys whats up ive got a remix i made featured on a really big south asian website and im askin for some support :-) just download the track and have a few more people download it :-) i know you wont understand anything in the track but its got some phat beats post some comments on the track here too let me know whatcha think lol

1. go to http://www.rdbtv.com/main.htm

2. click ' mp3 showcase '

3. 5th track down ' DJ X-Klusive - Aaja Nachle ENT - Bari Kholkey.mp3 '

4. ADDED - SEND IN A POSITIVE COMMENT ABOUT MY TRACK USING THE COMMENT BOX ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE WEBSITE :-)

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was good. Do you have any more songs up that I could pull off Soulseek or morpheus?
    Spent so far: $1,755
    Check Out My Work Log for Specs/Pics
    CarPC Progress[!!!!!!!!!!!!!!].....Installation[---------+].....Pastrami Progress[!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]
    Don't mess with Texas.
    It's not nice to pick on retards!

Comment

lol yeah its calld bhangra :-)

naw i dont have n e tracks on morpheus or n e hting its juist one track that i let out lol everything else is top secret :-)

Comment

im def feelin that one, u guys gotta check it out
        www.cardomain.com/id/ptcruizn

Comment

Not really my style , but you did a good job.

Comment

wtf, I played this & the beats are pumpin.... don't understand a word, sounds good on a good system...

I once bought a cd changer on ebay, the guy ripped it out of his car & gave it to me.... it was full of india discs.... I played them for a joke, but these things were awsome..... the beats are pretty sick...... I blasted it & it sounds unbelievable..... a lot of rap artists sample indian music for the beats....

I,m assuming thats what it was?
            MY NEWEST INSTALL:modded infiniti fx with big screen

first windows carpc install........my liquid cooled LVDS screen :D

Comment

LOL turbo ive got another track not mine tho bu that **** makes my mirrors move like no other ill upload that tonight and link u to it or osmehting its sickkk its got a hiphop beat wit indian samples and singing over it

Comment

on a good system that stuff sounds sick, but I can't blast it while driving around in ny, they'll think I'm a cab driver or something

editlease, no offence intended, I used to BE a cabdriver!
                MY NEWEST INSTALL:modded infiniti fx with big screen

first windows carpc install........my liquid cooled LVDS screen :D

Comment

Doesn't sound very good on my laptop, but then again nothing ever does! I gave it a thumbs up none the less. Now I'll have to try it on the home theater to see if it's as good as it seems.

Comment

Good job man!

Feedback sent!

Peace,

Rafster
                    Post # 3000

Comment

DLed

playing at the LAN party i'm at and the general decesion is it's good; props
                      I'mmmmmm a n00b.... feel free to make fun

Comment

sounds good man. just out of curiousity, what did you use to make it? I use reason, FL5, and Sound Forge to do all of my stuff, and then for vocals I have some crap mic's (need some new ones) a 24 channel peavey mixer, and the M-Audio Delta 44. I have done some good stuff under the name NightSky, and we'll hopefully have a CD out soon.
                        http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/djpm05/sig.jpg

Comment

WOOOOHOOOO THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT GUYS KEEP IT COMING IT SHUD BE UP FOR ONE MORE WEEK :-) and atxaccord05 i use acid pro 4.0

Comment

i'm gonna support you but this is weak. exotic ethnic was way better

Comment

Working...
                            X