Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got in an accident with my friend and wreckd 2 cars PICS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Got in an accident with my friend and wreckd 2 cars PICS

    welll like the title says 2 cars are wrekcd my friends xpedition and the other ladys suzukie ill post up what happend tommrow but basicly it was a t bone collision we hit her and she ended up about 50 feet from where we hit in some bushs pritty crazy **** we both got out witout a scratch had to jump out the window but they took her to the hospital... lots of stupid **** went down at the scene but yeah here are the pics

    http://hybridkreations.com/_private/accident

  • #2
    holy **** man! i'm glad yall are ok, but how the hell did your friend manage that!?!?!? did he run a red light or did she run one or something???
    Roy

    2005 Range Rover 4.4
    Any ideas for putting a PC in this? :)

    Comment


    • #3
      well there were construction trucks as you can see parked at the corner... they were blocking the stop sign there... and they were blocking the view of the corner... it was our first time in that area we had just left after picking up a trailer... bairly a mile away... and well we had 7 speakers a huge case and a bunch of other stuff in the trunk which is a **** load of weight.... we were hardly doign 30 and by the time we saw the stop sign and her coming into the middle of the interesction it was too late he slamed the breaks but we only went down 5 to 10 mph and well yeah then u know what happend lol and i think what that lady did was she gunned it thinkin she can make it through... but what my friend did was turn left and try to avoid her so basicly we both tried to save it but we ended up coming into eachothers path... and if u look in the pics the way the car is facing (our car) we were not heading that direction... our car did a full 180 with the trailer and slmaed into the curb knockin over a stop sign too... were lucky no one was waiting at the stop on the other side that lady would have ran into them and we would end up slamming our huge truck and traielr into all of em.. right now ive got major back rib and chest pain and so does my friend were gonna go to the docs prooly today or tommrow but yeah it was crazy stuff

      Comment


      • #4
        Holy crap. Glad you guys R ok. Take yourself to the doctors asap. You never know wht could happen. What did the cops say? Can you fault the construction company?

        Good luck.

        Comment


        • #5
          wow... glad ur ok..... what did the police say about all this??? wouldnt be surprised if they attempt to say u were voerspeed, yada yada cause ur not even from that area....

          good luck!
          Roy

          2005 Range Rover 4.4
          Any ideas for putting a PC in this? :)

          Comment


          • #6
            well the cops were really really nice they took care of us but not to be racist or n e thing everyoen was hispanic in that area and the lady we hit was hispanic too so basicly they took eachothers side and helped her out... the construction workers were hispanic too and they gave a report against us i almost got in a fight with one cuz he started cussing at me and my friend but i backed off cuz he had a shovel in his hand haha his *** would be in jail right now if he hit me cuz im a minor and all that good stuff lol but yeah my ribs and back is acting up even more now so im prolly gonna go check it out today or tommrow...

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by xdjxklusivex
              well the cops were really really nice they took care of us but not to be racist or n e thing everyoen was hispanic in that area and the lady we hit was hispanic too so basicly they took eachothers side and helped her out... the construction workers were hispanic too and they gave a report against us i almost got in a fight with one cuz he started cussing at me and my friend but i backed off cuz he had a shovel in his hand haha his *** would be in jail right now if he hit me cuz im a minor and all that good stuff lol but yeah my ribs and back is acting up even more now so im prolly gonna go check it out today or tommrow...
              LOL

              Yea a few days after the crash is when you normally get sore...
              1990 Jeep Cherokee
              2000 VW Golf TDI 4dr
              2005 VW GTI MKIV - SOLD

              Comment


              • #8
                wow, you guys did some damage to the other vehicle, t-boned them real good from what I see.... your friendly neigborhood body shop thanks you for your contribution
                MY NEWEST INSTALL:modded infiniti fx with big screen

                first windows carpc install........my liquid cooled LVDS screen :D

                Comment


                • #9
                  I hope your ok and never have to have ithappen again but.....

                  I learned to drive off road, so I am a little more used to lighter UK vehicles and gravel roads, and bloody big bangs......

                  so HTF can a vehicle built like a tank thats dropped its speed to 5-10 mph do a 180, no matter what weight its got on the back?

                  From the door on the 'victims' car, looks like you hit her about 20 IMO

                  I know you may feel like shouting it was 5-10, 5-10 I tell you! but when its all happening you cant really judge speed.
                  Lez, more widely known as flez1966

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Man, that's terrible, hope everyone's ok...
                    Renault Megane...the OEM look

                    The Lost in Europe Ford Escort

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by lez
                      I hope your ok and never have to have ithappen again but.....

                      I learned to drive off road, so I am a little more used to lighter UK vehicles and gravel roads, and bloody big bangs......

                      so HTF can a vehicle built like a tank thats dropped its speed to 5-10 mph do a 180, no matter what weight its got on the back?

                      From the door on the 'victims' car, looks like you hit her about 20 IMO

                      I know you may feel like shouting it was 5-10, 5-10 I tell you! but when its all happening you cant really judge speed.
                      oh naw naw i said we were doing 30 but when we saw her and slamed the breaks we droped about 5 to 10 mph so we were doin like 20 to 25 when we hit her

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Wow. That bites.
                        Tidder

                        Try RevFE
                        The best resurrected frontend I've ever used, period.


                        I Wish I could ban people

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I don't know how well the 'i didn't see the stop sign' story is going to hold up. Looks to me like you had plenty of time to see the stop sign, not to mention the turn lane and yellow crosswalks - oh ya and the painted word in the road "STOP". From this image: http://www.hybridkreations.com/_priv...t/DSC02265.JPG looks like there was plenty of time to see the stop sign and slow down.

                          Glad you're okay, but your friends insurance rate is about to sky rocket.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Prolific
                            I don't know how well the 'i didn't see the stop sign' story is going to hold up. Looks to me like you had plenty of time to see the stop sign, not to mention the turn lane and yellow crosswalks - oh ya and the painted word in the road "STOP". From this image: http://www.hybridkreations.com/_priv...t/DSC02265.JPG looks like there was plenty of time to see the stop sign and slow down.

                            Glad you're okay, but your friends insurance rate is about to sky rocket.

                            to tell u the truth yeah it seems like ull be able to see it when ur driving but when we were driving we didnt see sheeeeeit i duno if it was the stress becasue of the event or what it was but a few people i talkd to said the construction company shud have put stop signs in the middle of the road or have someone holding a slow sign.... but you know even witout the construction workers and all that **** there we saw about 3 people blow that same exact stop infront of 5 cops didnt even make an attempt to slow down

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              wow, pwnd. bummer, hope everything works out for your friend.. you always feel lie sh1t when somethin like that happens =/

                              -arebelspy
                              See my trades here! My For Sale/Trade Thread. Email joe at eipse.com
                              Originally posted by xdjxklusivex
                              i think every thread is now a whoreing thread

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X