Where to post transaction feedback?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to post transaction feedback?

I need to post a negative feedback to warn members out there of someone who scammed me, I sold him my laptop, he agreed he'd ship me his Slimdrive DVD player as part of the deal, I got my payment and everything, but no drive... it was part of the deal, and now he won't respond to my PM's...

he's been active on this forum, but hasn't posted anything. He's read my PMs too. I'm not going to post his username openly, just because I hope he reads this, and responds to me. He's selling stuff in the Classified's section, and I would hate for someone to be scammed/tricked by him. I'm sure if you do some research, you'll find who it was (tip. look at my recent posts about me selling a laptop).

I didn't see a member feedback area on the site, am I blind? or is there not one...? If there isn't one, I hope we get one asap, to let future people know about people like these.

The whole transaction went very smoothly, now half a month later, I have yet to receive my drive...

Your feedback appreciated, if it comes to me giving out his name, and info, I will do so. Thanks.

You can post his username, I think you can post his personal info (unless he wants).

Comment

Originally posted by fventura03
      I need to post a negative feedback to warn members out there of someone who scammed me, I sold him my laptop, he agreed he'd ship me his Slimdrive DVD player as part of the deal, I got my payment and everything, but no drive... it was part of the deal, and now he won't respond to my PM's...

he's been active on this forum, but hasn't posted anything. He's read my PMs too. I'm not going to post his username openly, just because I hope he reads this, and responds to me. He's selling stuff in the Classified's section, and I would hate for someone to be scammed/tricked by him. I'm sure if you do some research, you'll find who it was (tip. look at my recent posts about me selling a laptop).

I didn't see a member feedback area on the site, am I blind? or is there not one...? If there isn't one, I hope we get one asap, to let future people know about people like these.

The whole transaction went very smoothly, now half a month later, I have yet to receive my drive...

Your feedback appreciated, if it comes to me giving out his name, and info, I will do so. Thanks.

www.heatware.com

Comment

Originally posted by greenman100
        um ok? that has nothing to do with this thread.

Comment

Some other vBulletin boards I'm subscribed to have Trader Ratings for each member posted right under the avatar... Why not use that here?
          For Sale: Carputer (CarPC) & RCA Y-Adapter
          Newsflash: Take a look at my unsold stuff above, thanks!
          Up Next: Make an OBD to Serial cable & Redo the "MMI buttons"

Comment

yep, that would be a great add-on to any forum who has a classified's section

btw his nick is "mattdisaster"
            http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/member.php?u=12406

Comment

Originally posted by fventura03
              um ok? that has nothing to do with this thread.
              Actually, it has everything to do with the thread... did you click on it?
              Kimi ga kawareba, Seikaimo kawaru!

Comment

yes, i did...it doesn't really help my situation.

i guess if someone gets scammed on this forum, no one will care. that's good to know when buying stuff here.

Comment

how about just putting good and bad sellers in your sig like:

--------------------------------------
                  good: seller1, seller2, etc
                  bad: scammer1, scammer2, etc
                  Dr. Ron Paul for President 2008

Hope for America - http://www.ronpaul2008.com

Who is Ron Paul? - Why do we need Ron Paul?

Comment

i tried posting about this before http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...ghlight=rating
                    PC Components:
                    Lilliput; XPC/FLEX mobo; 1.7 ghz P4 Mobile;512 DDR; 160 gb HDD; opus 150; slot usb dvd-rw
                    My work log

Comment

I'm just saying as a temporary solution until the admins listen..
                      Dr. Ron Paul for President 2008

Hope for America - http://www.ronpaul2008.com

Who is Ron Paul? - Why do we need Ron Paul?

Comment

Working...
                      X