Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help from internet savvy people: October 30 "Meet the Press"

Hi all,

I am looking for a video of the October 30, 2005 "Meet the Press." I have searched online pretty extensivly, and found a transcript of said show, the podcast of the most recent show, and clips of the show in question, but they leave out the section I need to track down. I searched limewire and a few torrent sites, though I don't usually use torrent so I don't know if I used the best engines.

Can anyone help me out here? Anybody happen to PVR it and still have it?!? Any ideas how to get this video? I don't even mind paying (reasonably) for it, but I do need to find it.

What thinks you?
    Cheap Laptop, great for Carputer!

Torrentspy.com is the best overall torrent search engine IMO. TVTorrents.com is the best for TV shows IMO. Doesn't look like your show is found on either of those.

You can likely call the channel that aired it and get a copy on tape (though they usualy charge a ton)..

-arebelspy
    See my trades here! My For Sale/Trade Thread. Email joe at eipse.com
    Originally posted by xdjxklusivex
    i think every thread is now a whoreing thread

Comment

sorry i deleted my other post because im a total tard. I thought something else. Well anyways. Maybe some newsgroups might have it. Try xnews
      I GIVE FREE HUGS!
      Buy Sell or Trade
      If my pm box is full, please feel free to call me any time. 440-328-3382
      Thank you
      Forex
      Rate Mp3car @ FXroot.com

Comment

Working...
      X