Clear All

• Holy crap Just played 6 hours of Half Life 2

Holy crap Just played 6 hours of Half Life 2

I am at "Our Benefactors" now - Had to stop,
    started playing yesterday, played about 6 to 7 or
    more hours yesterday - Damn I feel worn out

First time playing the game - the girl has a nice butt also

WOW I love this game

I just spent 6 hours playing halo 2....dont know why. I realised how much I suck. played againt 3 other kids on my projector.

Comment

scores

pat - 40
      bobby - 37
      jonny - 34
      me - 8

Comment

once I got a scorpian tank I was unstoppable. Of coarse it was too late by then...

Comment

I start to feel on edge - I use to be a game junky - I would
          play on snes all day - never leave the house - I would get
          ice cold and sweating - I just said F_ck it - and gave my
          game systems away - getting to be like a crack head,
          Only way to stop - I few years later got a computer
          and it all started again - but not games - internet
          no not chatting, "Other Things "

This is the first time I have played this long in about 15 years

- I used to play online - when I had a modem
          around 1998-2000 - but then they started cheating
          and then I got Sat internet with "2 second" ping times
          and now I got 400ms and higher with my wireless
          so still no go - thats why I have 3 AMD XP computers
          all with Nvidia cards in them - but then all my friends
          moved away so its just me playing with my self - and
          has been for years

- me so horny - hair on palms

Comment

im playing right now but the damn thing keeps sticking one me!!!! saldfkjasldfkjasdflkjsfdlk keeps locking up, well not really locking up the damn ***** doesnt go into the elevator.
            I GIVE FREE HUGS!
            Buy Sell or Trade
            If my pm box is full, please feel free to call me any time. 440-328-3382
            Thank you
            Forex
            Rate Mp3car @ FXroot.com

Comment

In the last week I played about 100 hours of a 1 game.

Some days I played 16 hours of it so much its addicting.

Yes , I think I have a problem...

Comment

I use to play ALOT of video games, It started with diablo 2... i would play all day everyday, but that was when i was younger and your able to do that.. then after diablo2 died i played CS for all day everyday... this started to be a problem. then i quit that, and played World or warcraft... and i quit for this summer, but im back into it. and ill play as much as i can, usually 2-3 hours a day.

Comment

Yup good ole diablo 2 , its the game I played the most in my life. That must have caused some damage.

Comment

yeah, it actually made me sick.. i had a lvl 98 frost nova / teleport / thunderstorm sorc, and all i wanted to do was get it to 99. so i played from the second i woke up, then around like 6:00 i went to get something to eat and stood up fast. ya know when you do that everything gets dizzy? well it was like that for a while so i just sat down on my couch and fell asleep. doctor said "thats outrageous" to play that much computer games. lol

Comment

LOL , the exact same thing was happening to me , like you see all black for a few seconds and have trouble walking. I didnt think it was video game related.

Comment

What's really bad is when you play at work. LoL. I found a wireless AP in the room next to where I work. Somehow they hooked it in as a border router - on the outside of my work's firewall. So I bring in my carputer and play Counter Strike all the time. I work two 12 hour shifts over the weekends and play about 20 hours on those shifts of CS.

Sad thing is, the wireless T3 connection I'm using is still faster than my homes DSL. lol....
                        www.mobile-effects.com

Free file hosting, picture gallery hosting for installs, PM me.

Internet's first Front End Skin browser, featured installs, downloads, links, informative articles - all free to registered users.

Comment

yeah its the beginning stages or your brain adjusting to it... idk its basically epilepsy. i can take some pill when i get that head spin, but it just makes you sleep. and i dont play that much of anything to get like that anymore.

Comment

Me neither. I still play alot but not at the rate I used to do. And I didnt eat alot also because I was too addicted to playing , so I was very skinny. Now I eat ALOT , so Im still skinny but lot less than before ( 5'10" , 155-170 pounds compared to 5'9" 110-120 pounds)

Comment

Originally posted by kevinlekiller
                              Me neither. I still play alot but not at the rate I used to do. And I didnt eat alot also because I was too addicted to playing , so I was very skinny. Now I eat ALOT , so Im still skinny but lot less than before ( 5'10" , 155-170 pounds compared to 5'9" 110-120 pounds)
                              I was not skinny but not fat ether - now I am almost 300 pounds,
                              I was about 220-230 worked out and was active - now the computer
                              has turned me into a blob, and one arm its huge, for some reason
                              - did not help my friends are gone and I have nothing to do - Video
                              games might help - I got lots of nervice energy - hard to keep from
                              snacking -

I just looked at the new World of the worlds movie - reminds me of
                              Half Life 2

Comment

Working...
                              X