Anyone heard of CARSPONSORSHIPS.COM?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone heard of CARSPONSORSHIPS.COM?

I submitted a resume type thing to this website and am not sure if it is a good website... They sent me an email saying that I am sponsorship material and looked over the resume thing and after I pay $80 I get some hook ups. I know this seems way out there but check it out and let me know what you think. You wont be able to fill out a form/resume thing without paying like i did but at least check it out, or if you have ever heard about it id like to know! thanks!

carsponsorships.com
    2005 Dodge Ram HEMI

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2239451

15" LCD touchscreen
    Mac Mini
    6" Headrest monitors
    Modded Xbox

5 PSone screens going in doors
    And another 15" LCD!

Check Scionlife.com there have been a few happy and a few unhappy customers.

Everyone I have ever known personally, has had problems with them. They charge you 80 bucks and they give you a discount on parts. There are better ways to get a discount on parts.

I cannot speak from personal experience, only 2nd hand. I wouldn't get involved witht them, myself.
    EPIA M10000, 512 Ram, Opus 90, GPS, XM, 7" Xenarc, Pioneer HU
    Installed & Working....
    Custom enclosures
    Newbie Guide

Comment

yeah, its kind of a chance thing... looks like you get some good decals and a fair chance at getting some good products. you also get some solid discounts, nothing worth it in my books...
      2005 Dodge Ram HEMI

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2239451

15" LCD touchscreen
      Mac Mini
      6" Headrest monitors
      Modded Xbox

5 PSone screens going in doors
      And another 15" LCD!

Comment

One of my local buddies did that. He is supposed to be getting a S13 body kit for his 240 pretty cheap. Now he's shopping around for interior and wheel ideas so he can order from them.

He got razzed when he went on the local forum and told them all that he got "sponsored" by these guys.

They've changed their name like 3 times within the last 3 years because they ****ed people off so bad.

Comment

Working...
        X