MTV Oddities

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MTV Oddities

I know you remember. I'm tring to find them. Tried Usenet with little luck. I have episodes 1-13 of "The Head" but I'm looking for Aeon Flux and The Maxx. Anyone know where I might find them?

Originally posted by OoNikFraleyoO
    I know you remember. I'm tring to find them. Tried Usenet with little luck. I have episodes 1-13 of "The Head" but I'm looking for Aeon Flux and The Maxx. Anyone care to trade?
    Allow me to be the first to put the smackdown on this thread regarding NO FILE TRADING HERE!

Comment

why not??? who are you to say so?
      Kimi ga kawareba, Seikaimo kawaru!

Comment

LOL torrent sites are always around.

and eventhough I am 99% sure the Movie is a complete and utter flop, they are going to Re-Release the entire Aeon Flux series (if you can call it a series) on DVD soon.

And I am sure the Head and the Maxx will follow, but I know I dled all the Maxx somewhere on BT, my VHS copy is so old.

BTW fileswapping is for losers, BT is how you get anything these days.

The chance of finding someone on a carputer forum with stuff like that to "trade", like its IRC or something, is nil. Go to a torrent/tv show forum site.
        (All done)
        iPad Mini 128GB, RF 600.5 amp, JL12W0V2, 8 Infinity Components

Comment

I'm sure the movie is gonna suck too. And I hope they do come out on DVD. As far as this being a bad place to ask just look at the Viper thread, it's turning into a torrent with every episode and that show sucked. I didn't see any forum rules against this either so put your smack down elsewhere.

Comment

Leave my viper thread alone :P

hehe I didn't like Aeon Flux she was so damn skinny it made me feel abit sick when i watched it.

I loved the head it was a great show i still remember it i only remember 1 episode of the maxx as when i started to watch Oddities it had finished i think.
            CarPC Status:
            GPS: 99%
            Hardware: 99%
            Software: 92%
            Case Install: 99.9%
            Dash Install: 100%
            Car Install: 72%

Comment

Originally posted by TheLandYacht
              Allow me to be the first to put the smackdown on this thread regarding NO FILE TRADING HERE!
              Who the **** is this n00b to call out someone asking for info? I may have the Maxx, I'll have to look. If I do, then I'll burn them & send them to you, so that way we don't offend lil' TheLandYacht
              "I'm a dick!"
              "I must seek knowledge and it's bastard son truth" - The State

Comment

Originally posted by NiN^_^NiN
                hehe I didn't like Aeon Flux she was so damn skinny it made me feel abit sick when i watched it.
                Sorry, you like Fatties. The skinnier, the better. Well, almost, I guess there can be tooooo skinny, but the truth is, for me, any fat is too fat.

Michael
                ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

Comment

i saw the end of it... way too wierd sci-fi for me
                  Kimi ga kawareba, Seikaimo kawaru!

Comment

Originally posted by Wiredwrx
                    Sorry, you like Fatties. The skinnier, the better. Well, almost, I guess there can be tooooo skinny, but the truth is, for me, any fat is too fat.

Michael
                    Skinny i like but
                    This is just abit tooo damn skinny who wants to see ribs :P

It's only a cartoon tho
                    CarPC Status:

Comment

Dam that movie was awesome! I started watching Aeon in 95 when I got to college (missed the shorties) and was instantly hooked. They were so strange that I just accepted the somewhat lack of a plot. The move made everything clear! It explains the entire series and clears up alot of questions....

The movie probably won't make much money, but I'll definately buy the DVD when it's released! 5 stars from me!

As for file sharing - Aeon is being sold on DVD right now, so no discussion of downloading it.
                      The Maxx, OTOH, isn't being sold yet (I don't think). Is it wrong to d/l a series which isn't being sold? (I don't mean on this forum, in general)
                      Attached Files
                      http://www.jeepmp3.com/
                      CarPC Stolen. Starting over.
                      Ne1 recognize the avatar?

Comment

My view is that if it's not being sold, then it's fine to DL it. However, you should not make a profit from it at all. Feel free to make copies for friends and what not, but once the DVD hits, you should go and buy it if you enjoy it that much. Just my opinion...BTW, I haven't been able to look for the Maxx...
                        "I'm a dick!"
                        "I must seek knowledge and it's bastard son truth" - The State

Comment

Thats why we are trying to get Viper tv series as they won't release a DVD cause the First season was on NBC then a company brought it and retooled it for the rest of the seasons.

Does anyone know how many episodes of "The Head" there were? i liked that show was great
                          CarPC Status:

Comment

Originally posted by sdashiki
                            The chance of finding someone on a carputer forum with stuff like that to "trade", like its IRC or something, is nil. Go to a torrent/tv show forum site.
                            I have a bunch of Aeon Flux videos, I'm just not sure which ones I have because I packed them away somewhere...
                            Old plans out the window because of an accident .
                            Have: M1-ATX, EPIA M10000, 256MB, 60GB 2.5", slim slot load DVD
                            Need: Time, HU integration, ideas for Lilli

Comment

OOOO.... big man

<delete>

Comment

Working...
                              X