How do you look when you aged?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you look when you aged?

Just out of interest...anyone here have used or know a software that can show you how you would look like in a few years time?

Ill guess it needs a 3D image of the subjects face?

Old.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

it's called age progression software, and it is very expensive. Ever see a missing child ad, and they show a pic. of the child when missing, and an age progressed version of said child now? They always have a tag under it saying "age progression sponsored by xxx" because of the cost involved. A local news station did a spot on that software last summer, cool stuff. I think I remeber them saying that a copy od the software was well over 3k.

Comment

it's really not too hard, I did over 80 age progressions for last years seinor class (insert 20 hours of work):

-Find some morph software
        -take a picture of yourself
        - go on google image and find a picture of an old person that looks kind of like you might look when you're old (same facial structure/eyes/mouth/nose)
        -Morph the two together

Granted, it's nothing extremely professional, but the results are very impressive, and I wouldnt be suprised if they are fairly accurate.

Comment

i just hope I dont look anything like you Chris31

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity
            it's called age progression software, and it is very expensive. Ever see a missing child ad, and they show a pic. of the child when missing, and an age progressed version of said child now? They always have a tag under it saying "age progression sponsored by xxx" because of the cost involved. A local news station did a spot on that software last summer, cool stuff. I think I remeber them saying that a copy od the software was well over 3k.
            Cheers, I did some search and found some infos. I though I can download a freeware or something

Comment

Originally posted by Scouse Monkey
              i just hope I dont look anything like you Chris31

This is you in 30 years time and you are already looking half way

Your GF in a years time >>>

http://www.forartist.com/forensic/mo...ca/jessica.htm

Comment

Comment

Rofl
                  CAR INFO HERE
                  "He who dies with the most toys, wins".

Comment