Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMFG L33t3Rs R0X0R LOL

wow.

There's lots of ways to describe this video, Strange, Scary, "WTF?!!" This video is about some 9-year-old arguing with his mother about Chocolate Milk while playing Xbox Live, and forgetting to turn his Headset off.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...52098207965240
    (All done)
    iPad Mini 128GB, RF 600.5 amp, JL12W0V2, 8 Infinity Components

haha dumbass
    MORE COWBELL.

Comment

kids these days
      -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

Comment

repost from the vids thread. Dang funny though.
        AMD XP 2600+/512MB RAM/120GB hard drive
        Opus 150W/DVD/GPS/7" Lilliput TS/802.11g/Bluetooth
        Installed.

-GPSSecure- - GPS Tracking
        -AltTabber2.2.2- - Handy touchscreen utility.

Comment

That kid needs to be smacked HARD.
          I'd yank the ****in' power cord out of the wall.
          Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
          How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

oh boy... that boy needs to learn some respect... i'd be the first parent to send my kid off to boot camp if he would be like that... although i wouldn't let things go this far... I'm from europe. And i'm not raised like this... If i were to ever talk to my mom like this, i'd be banned from air for an hour... no breathing son... no breathing for you It's just sad what this culture has become to... or was it like this all the time? I mean it's really sad that a kid can control the parent... Not in our house... Geez that stupid kid...

Comment

Originally posted by BoyNextDoor
              oh boy... that boy needs to learn some respect... i'd be the first parent to send my kid off to boot camp if he would be like that... although i wouldn't let things go this far... I'm from europe. And i'm not raised like this... If i were to ever talk to my mom like this, i'd be banned from air for an hour... no breathing son... no breathing for you It's just sad what this culture has become to... or was it like this all the time? I mean it's really sad that a kid can control the parent... Not in our house... Geez that stupid kid...
              Amen. When I was groing up, I would have met the business end of my dad's hand, or shoe if I even thought about talking in such a manner.
              Problem is, parents today just don't care. Wake up parents, tommorow's leaders are today's children.

Comment

Originally posted by DarquePervert
                I'd yank the ****in' power cord out of the wall.
                Then I would wrap it tightly around the mother's neck for being a looser. Then, on to sonny boy for a beating like he never new. Damn bastard, who the **** does he think he is talking to his mom that way. Stupid mother should realize that she brought that spawn of satan into this would and she can damn well take him out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity
                  Then I would wrap it tightly around the mother's neck for being a looser. Then, on to sonny boy for a beating like he never new. Damn bastard, who the **** does he think he is talking to his mom that way. Stupid mother should realize that she brought that spawn of satan into this would and she can damn well take him out of it.
                  AMD XP 2600+/512MB RAM/120GB hard drive
                  Opus 150W/DVD/GPS/7" Lilliput TS/802.11g/Bluetooth
                  Installed.

-GPSSecure- - GPS Tracking
                  -AltTabber2.2.2- - Handy touchscreen utility.

Comment

You're messing me up!
                    http://www.jeepmp3.com/
                    CarPC Stolen. Starting over.
                    Ne1 recognize the avatar?

Comment

****in spoiled kids. Its the mothers fault for not keeping him in line. Try, just try speaking like that to my parents.
                      Installed
                      Asus A7N8X-VM - AMD Mobile Athlon 2400
                      512 Ram - 60GB HD - Opus 150w
                      Lilliput 7" - Rikaline 6010
                      [00000000000001100010-] 98% Completed

Check Out My Install!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Quattro
                        ****in spoiled kids. Its the mothers fault for not keeping him in line. Try, just try speaking like that to my parents.
                        I can't talk to my mom like that and I'm thirty-seven!!!!

Damn, I'm glad that my child knows some respect and isn't a spoiled ****. Is the punk-asses gamertag Veruca_Salt?
                        Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
                        How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

I dont want to put all the blame on the mom but, ya see how she is having a control battle with her son. See how she still let him play and brought him something to drink. Then he changed his mind trying to see how much control he has. She gave him the opportunity to do so. The problem was she doesnt know totally what goes on in her sons life so they argue to explain to eachother, bad way of doing things, unhealthy.The kid prob doesnt have a father in the house, or someone else to teach him discipline.
                          The mother sounds like she may be a good women just a little imature and ignorant. She needs to talk to him more.
                          I GIVE FREE HUGS!
                          Buy Sell or Trade
                          If my pm box is full, please feel free to call me any time. 440-328-3382
                          Thank you
                          Forex
                          Rate Mp3car @ FXroot.com

Comment

Originally posted by jjh221
                            I dont want to put all the blame on the mom but, ya see how she is having a control battle with her son. See how she still let him play and brought him something to drink. Then he changed his mind trying to see how much control he has. She gave him the opportunity to do so. The problem was she doesnt know totally what goes on in her sons life so they argue to explain to eachother, bad way of doing things, unhealthy.The kid prob doesnt have a father in the house, or someone else to teach him discipline.
                            The mother sounds like she may be a good women just a little imature and ignorant. She needs to talk to him more.

That mother has lost all control and has zero respect from her bastard rat child. You are right on one thing. There is no father figure. None the less, that kid and mother both need a soap party. She is probably a 23 yo crack whore who never learned any respect herslef, so she does not know how to command it from her litter. The apple does not fall far from the tree. In this case though, the tree lost it's leaves and the fruit was already rotted. ****em!

Now that I look back at the video again, it seems there may be a slight chance that is was staged. But, I am no expert so what the hell do I know.

Comment

i don't think it was staged. It's the reality in most families... no offense (and i can say so b/c i'm white) they where prolly white trash. but even if not... you ever seen the show nanny 911? I don't think they are the only ones around with the problem...

Comment

Working...
                              X