Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you do if your girlfriend.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you do if your girlfriend.....

ok guys took care of it everything is good. and were still together. thanks for all your input guys. mods can close this thread if you like.
    Ignore him, stay with her and be happy
    14.58%
    Drop her. Kick his ass. Be alone.
    56.25%
    Kill her, kill him LOL JK
    8.33%
    shoot her, kill him LOL JK
    4.17%
    This is lame. No Profit.
    16.67%
    i got dat ***** sittin on 22s! SUPERMAN EDITION!

Personally I think it's a judgement call on your part. If you've told her (in a firm, but respectful way I hope) that you don't like the way she flirts with this guy, and she doesn't care, well I think you know what the deal is. If she wants to stay with you and truly cares about you she shouldnt have any problem making her friendship with this guy seem more innocent.

That is, if she really is getting all flirty with him. Take a step back and see if you're just getting a little jealous. It happens to the best of us man. I know what you're saying about myspace though... lots of whores out there on myspace.

Comment

Ok for one. Why are you on his ***??? Your girl is the one causing the problems.
      If it isnt going to be him, it will be someone else...

But you really want my best advice....

Keylogger
      Core duo
      1tb harddrive
      256 ddr
      8 lilliput
      bu-353

still installing...

Comment

Originally posted by 84RegalRider
        Keylogger

Comment

yea keylogger would be good.

Its not the guys fault its hers.

We will always be here for you but we cant tickle you like she can. If it were me id tell the ***** shes fired. Go out and get ya a new one. Damn sluts
          I GIVE FREE HUGS!
          Buy Sell or Trade
          If my pm box is full, please feel free to call me any time. 440-328-3382
          Thank you
          Forex
          Rate Mp3car @ FXroot.com

Comment

whats keylogger? and how do i get it on her computer?

Comment

They log all activity and key strokes. Well depends on what you get. Ive never used one but here is a site.
              http://www.canadiancontent.net/tech/...ds/Keyloggers/
              http://www.keyloggers.com/
              I GIVE FREE HUGS!
              Buy Sell or Trade
              If my pm box is full, please feel free to call me any time. 440-328-3382
              Thank you
              Forex
              Rate Mp3car @ FXroot.com

Comment

Records every key pressed on the comp...
                and i would stay give it to her good one night. And while she is recovering just install it and then grab the file in a couple of days.
                Core duo
                1tb harddrive
                256 ddr
                8 lilliput
                bu-353

still installing...

Comment

Do not mean to sound rude but, I see two options:

A) Put up with it and realize that it is what it is.
                  B) Break up, because she will never change.

It all depends on how much of an issue it is for you, and if you are willing to put up with it. Trying to change her will never work, just as if she tried to change something about you. Figure out if her being a flirt is a deal breaker or not. The fact that it is a recurring issue for you leads me to believe it is a deal breaker. Then again you could always just use her.
                  ODYSSEY

Originally posted by Tidder
                  Hey, as long as it's not any particular race I'm offending, I can stand to be a pedophile.
                  All information expressed in this post is my opinion, and should not be regarded as a statement of fact.
                  Digital-Car UK|

(\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(")

Comment

Also we are talking about some major trust issues too. Seems you might not trust her. Using a keylogger would definitely prove that. Without trust any relationship is doomed.
                    ODYSSEY

Hey, as long as it's not any particular race I'm offending, I can stand to be a pedophile.
                    All information expressed in this post is my opinion, and should not be regarded as a statement of fact.
                    Digital-Car UK|

(\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by EsKALad
                      What would you do if your girlfriend started talking to guys online *ahem* myspace, after you hooked up, and flirts with other guys on there. This is really ****ing me off, and to rub it in my face until today his profile was set to private unless your one of his friends, so i couldnt see what was being said, he adds me as a friend so i can see the flirting my girl does. I ******* hate this ****. Should I be ****ed? We fight over this and have fought before about it, she says i cant control who shes friends with, which i agree. But i just dont see a point in her having guy friends when she has me, Opinions and advice guys. please. Should i man up and forget about it? or man up and find this little **** and kick his ***? btw he lives about an hour or 2 away.
                      No offense, but if she really is "flirting" with other guys, maybe she's done with the relationship with you and she wants you to break up with you. Some girls are just REALLY ****ed up.

G'luck man....

Peace,

Rafster
                      Post # 3000

Comment

shes always trying to change me. she says i never spend any time with her. just yesterday i took her and all her friends out for dinner ( 6 of us total) at a nice italian restuarant and the bill came to 200 bucks which i paid. and she lives with her parents at home so i cant give it to her good and install it lol. if i did manage to install keylogger can i remote access it over the net and get all the info? or is it stored in her computer locally?

Comment

oh yeah the relationship did end a few days ago. and restart 2 days later. she said she missed me too much. and ******* aye i realized i care about her. this is why its ****ing me off alot.

Comment

Originally posted by EsKALad
                            shes always trying to change me. she says i never spend any time with her. just yesterday i took her and all her friends out for dinner ( 6 of us total) at a nice italian restuarant and the bill came to 200 bucks which i paid. and she lives with her parents at home so i cant give it to her good and install it lol. if i did manage to install keylogger can i remote access it over the net and get all the info? or is it stored in her computer locally?
                            Use a VNC type program... I like Radmin.... PM me, I might be able to get you a copy..

Peace,

Rafster
                            Post # 3000

Comment

A person will can only change for themselves and not others.

You can not build a relationship with her unless you trust her, no matter how much you care/love her.

If it really bothers you, just call it quits. Find somebody how really appreciates you. The sea is full of fishes.
                              ODYSSEY

Digital-Car UK|

(\__/)
                              (='.'=)
                              (")_(")

Comment

Working...
                              X