OEM cd changer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OEM cd changer

OK so everybody knows that I ****ed up my original HU so this is the story of what happened and also a quick question:

After inserting a Cd with the HU backwards and screw the changer arm so I start looking around to get a replacement and after a while I found it but the unit that this guys sent me was DOA (power but no sound at all) so I contacted them I'm they said that the will send another one and they will ask UPS to pick up the broken one (this is a junk yard BTW) so I kind extracted the pices that I need to make mine work (I know that is no very honest but since they will trow the unit away and after sending me something broken I decided to do it) so I they sent me a replacement and for my surprise the unit was just a 1 din in dash 6 CD changer, so I called them and they said that they feel really sorry but they don't have another like the one that I was looking for so that they will refund the money and that I can keep the 1 DIN (no need to return it).

So after all I fixed my little mistake, have my money back and I have this unit that I think my brother in law can use in is POS car... so here comes the question:

I managed to power the unit, I opened it up and I can see L +-, R +- and three more pins lable "deck on", "comb. on", aux, req" so I want to know what else do I need to do with this pins (I already tried sending ground and 12V pulses and looping two of the pins together)

Any idea guys. (or should I sell it really cheap and buy my B.I.L a aftermarket changer *but then again I don't want to seel something that could be broken*)

Thanatos.
    RexBruMet Skin for FrodoPlayer

Nissan Aux-in MOD

Originally posted by bgoodman
    We're an international forum, post in whatever langauge you like.

So any idea guys?? trow me a bone here please!!

Thanatos.

Nissan Aux-in MOD

Comment

You guys suck!!

Thanatos.

Nissan Aux-in MOD

Comment

Working...
      X