How many of us in Iraq??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many of us in Iraq??

I was just curious of how many of us Mp3car guys or gals are over here in Iraq? I am in Kirkuk, Iraq. It is cold and wet as hell here right now.
    "I'm going back to Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), I'm going back to Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), I know so!!!!" Now I'm here!!

By "ToneRiddle"

I did 8 months in Ramadi, Fallujah and Najaf in 2004, and 6 months in Ramadi in 2005.

Be safe!

Dave
    2005 Infiniti G35 6MT Coupe Black/Black
    Core Duo CarPC
    CarDomain page

Comment

Thanks alot. First time over here. I'm working on month 5, still got 7 more to go. Yeah.....HELL NO!!!!
      "I'm going back to Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), I'm going back to Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), I know so!!!!" Now I'm here!!

By "ToneRiddle"

Comment

I never made it over there.

Comment

that's a good thing

By "ToneRiddle"

Comment

Heh, it's not so bad. Unless of course, your trip to Najaf happened to coincide with Sadr getting uppity, and the whole place erupting in violence....

Definitely not a vacation spot, though!

Dave
            2005 Infiniti G35 6MT Coupe Black/Black
            Core Duo CarPC
            CarDomain page

Comment

I was mostly around Baghdad but I made it up to Kirkuk once to drop off some VIP's, decent base there at the airfield. Be safe over there, guys.
              '03 Acura 3.2TL Type S
              '04 Buick Rainier, factory nav
              '99 Honda Shadow 1100

-8" Lilliput TS, laptop, (too) large inverter, and I'm nowhere near putting them anywhere.

For Sale!

Comment

I'd be there if they'd just let me go. Tried to get back in 3 times since 9/11. Stupid permanent medical disqualifiers.
                Debt as of 1/1/05: $34,354.48
                Debt as of July 4, 2007: $0.00 explanation
                I'M DEBT FREE!!
                I'm now a reasonably successful gunblogger.

Comment

Working...
                X