Way Off but...Computer Game Cheaters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way Off but...Computer Game Cheaters

So I recently got on a Starcraft gaming binge. First few weeks were good fun, but lately Ive run into a cheater or hacker every other game at least. Ive been screwed 3 games in a row now and am extremely ****ed off. in a 3 on 3 game I was backstabbed by my too teamates. In a 2v2 game, the guys map hacked or something and knew right were my partner and I were and canon rushed us in 30 secs. And my last game we all agreed that there was no rushing for 10 mins. 3 mins into the game I was plagued with 50 zerglings. Now how in the world am I sopposed to put up with this crap?? Its really starting to get to me. Anyone who comes up with a way to fight these guys back please let me know...I will pay good money!!
    I'm a ghost...email me if you have any questions on my old setup

My way outdated website: http://www.poboytech.net

FYI: I sold my 96 4Runner and bought a 1985

Hey,

I still play a lot of SC too...maybe we should hang out on bnet sometime. At any rate, I usually only play humans vs comps that way if someone is cheating the comps wont get too mad :-)
    There is no way to fight the cheaters. Sometimes I wonder how they get any fun out of winning knowing that they had to cheat to do it. I think it would make the game soooo boring. Cheaters are just something youre going to have to put up with. As for the rushing thing, when someone calls a rush limit build defense ASAP anyway. Nobody ever listens to rush limits.

- JustAGuy

on Battlenet: Scapulamancy

Comment

Cheating seems to infest any gaming environment. I stopped playing Q2 because of it. I am a very active member at Laser Quest (live action laser tag), and the amount of cheating lately has just been a huge ****-off. However, it's nice to know that in the long run, cheaters always loose, as they have no skills without their cheating...
      Player: Pentium 166MMX, Amptron 598LMR MB w/onboard Sound, Video, LAN, 10.2 Gig Fujitsu Laptop HD, Arise 865 DC-DC Converter, Lexan Case, Custom Software w/Voice Interface, MS Access Based Playlists
      Car: 1986 Mazda RX-7 Turbo (highly modded), 1978 RX-7 Beater (Dead, parting out), 2001 Honda Insight
      "If one more body-kitted, cut-spring-lowered, farty-exhausted Civic revs on me at an intersection, I swear I'm going to get out of my car and cram their ridiculous double-decker aluminium wing firmly up their rump."

Comment

Hate to burst your bubble, but likely the other person wasn't cheating. Well with the exception of the 10 min no rush thing. But hey, i say rushing should always be legal, its a part of the game. But you would be surprised at how fast you can be in that game. I am also sure that the only cheats possible are map hacks and even those were crippled by the last b-net update. These guys dont cheat, they are crazy good.
        Got started with computers on this board early in high school...now I run a web development company and am about to build my dream machine.

Comment

starcraft is like some ppl master it and can beat alkmost anybody in 5-10min with some kind of rush, but thats boring losing every game like that, and im sure it cant be too fun for the winner if he going to do the same stragety every time.

anyway i play counter strike (half-life mod) and there is way too much cheetign going in that, ppl with asus video cards (think only when using asus drivers) they can see through walls, some guy sniped me through 2 concreate walls and 3 wooden creates twice, and shot my other teammate b4 witha pistol through wall, but that fact is that they are egtting away with it too which ****es me off.

Comment

I play Q3, and get accused of cheating all the time. I'm just really really good.
            There like, how did you know I was behind that corner, you cheated, and, how did I know I would be here, you cheated, and how did you do that, you cheated, or I see them head off for like the BFG room, so I waite for them to appear at where the portal in the BFG room takes them, and they call me a cheater...
            But then I come acrost cheaters all the time.
            Like guys I can't get 2 shots in, there bots, there is no way they aren't, I usually dominate games, then I go into a game, and I get completely whooped, and its not just one guy, its 2 or 3 guys, that I can't get a shot at.
            Clarion 200watt head unit w/ Aux in.
            Kicker 800watt 4 channel amp
            In a 96 Grand Prix SE.

Comment

I know there are some really good players out there and everything. But when someone tells me they are cheating or I run a little program in the background and notice they are uploading something to everyone...Something tells me that knowing exactly where I am on an enormous map...wasnt by chance or being "crazy-good".
              Sure there are some crazy good players out there. But, I aint too bad myself. Given a fair chance, I can give anyone a run for their money.

But, I actually could careless about the hackers. Its more of the Backstabbers and flat out liars. Most of you know how hard it is to finally get a game going lagg free (takes a while). But just when that happens, your supposed teammate starts to attack you out of no-where. By the time you have the chance to unallie him, all your little gold miners are dead....and you are soon to be elimitated. Its the backstabbing and the lack of courtessy that is really beginning to **** me off.

Rushing to me is boring. You do the same thing everytime. Whoever has the best macros and fastest mouse wins. I prefer something with a little more strategy involved. Let the everyone attempt to fortify their base and get a maxed out army. Use everything that the game offers. Thats why I play the No Rush for like 10-15 minutes. Thus, for the first 10 mins or so, you work on upgrades and your base. Then for the last 5 your work on troops. BUT, there is always some jerkoff who (always zerg) rushes the **** out of you in 3 mins. His partners dont dare BS him because they will lose too. All you can do is yell at him while your partners attempt to do something. ITS ALL SH?T! But for those one or two games that actually do turn out to bee good ones...its worth it. But not for long. Its beginning to take atleast an hour to finally get a good game going...Im leaning towards giving up.

POBOY
              I'm a ghost...email me if you have any questions on my old setup

My way outdated website: http://www.poboytech.net

FYI: I sold my 96 4Runner and bought a 1985

Comment

PaulZy,
                Hey, im playing TFC (half-life mod) and have found that in certain situations when people are leaning against an outside wall, you can see them through the wall. You cant shoot em but when the break to a window or something you can snipe em or something. I dont have an asus, so maybe its not just asus. But anyway, I know that plenty of other people do this as well so I just stay away from outside walls if I can. Anyway, cheaters are everywhere, and yes they do get a kick out of it because they are frustrating the H*LL out of you. Dont know if its my computer or what but seems lately Ive been playing TFC and all of a sudden Ill get beat down w/ a knife or something but it wont hurt me or a grenade will go off int he room. All of this with NOBODY around. Well, good luck all. In this world of hackers (evil hackers) it will happen everytime.
                The Grand aMP3 Project
                Car: 96 Pontiac Grand Am
                Current Setup: AMD K62 300MHz, 64MB DIMM RAM, 20GB WD Hard Drive, Basic Video & Sound

Comment

grandamp3

na this is a well known cheat in the cd community and, i know you can hear ppl shooting and when they fall etc. plus videocameras on maps such as assault but whene ppl use an awp (best sniping gun does ****loads damage) and he shoots u through 2 concrete walls from miles away its a bit obvious.

some ppl are not so ****in stupid and dont do that but they do know where u are and they can just creep up ion you shoot while turning the corner as they know u are there.

Comment

Working...
                  X