Best Signature Nominations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Signature Nominations

Who do you guys has the best sig around here?

Mine would be mine.

We all respect your honesty
    Project - GAME OVER :(

Comment

I'm going to nominate mine, since I was the one who started the whole signature thing here....

Sigh, if only we were allowed graphical signatures....
      Player: Pentium 166MMX, Amptron 598LMR MB w/onboard Sound, Video, LAN, 10.2 Gig Fujitsu Laptop HD, Arise 865 DC-DC Converter, Lexan Case, Custom Software w/Voice Interface, MS Access Based Playlists
      Car: 1986 Mazda RX-7 Turbo (highly modded), 1978 RX-7 Beater (Dead, parting out), 2001 Honda Insight
      "If one more body-kitted, cut-spring-lowered, farty-exhausted Civic revs on me at an intersection, I swear I'm going to get out of my car and cram their ridiculous double-decker aluminium wing firmly up their rump."

Comment

Just about every board that allows images in signatures looks horribly tacky...
        www.arbybean.com

Comment

Originally posted by Arby:
          <STRONG>Just about every board that allows images in signatures looks horribly tacky... </STRONG>
          i didn't realize how right you were until i visited the DSS hacking forums

Comment

<STRONG>Just about every board that allows images in signatures looks horribly tacky... </STRONG>
            Some of them, yes, but we have class. And it is simple to make graphical signature size and content rules. Check out the RX-7 Forum for a perfect example of some amazing graphical signatures. Also, there are some pretty crappy ones..
            Player: Pentium 166MMX, Amptron 598LMR MB w/onboard Sound, Video, LAN, 10.2 Gig Fujitsu Laptop HD, Arise 865 DC-DC Converter, Lexan Case, Custom Software w/Voice Interface, MS Access Based Playlists
            Car: 1986 Mazda RX-7 Turbo (highly modded), 1978 RX-7 Beater (Dead, parting out), 2001 Honda Insight
            "If one more body-kitted, cut-spring-lowered, farty-exhausted Civic revs on me at an intersection, I swear I'm going to get out of my car and cram their ridiculous double-decker aluminium wing firmly up their rump."

Comment

With a couple of size restraints, it could work out.

No 640x480 flash animations
              www.arbybean.com

Comment

for the places that allow images in sigs this is what I use

Comment

Most on this page look pretty bad...
                  Example
                  Got started with computers on this board early in high school...now I run a web development company and am about to build my dream machine.

Comment

Hehehe....You had to pick that topic, didn't you? It's just a bad example. MaxRX7 is just an idiot, Eric Cheatham is worse, etc. But there is some amazing work on signatures being done when you find the right people..

Comment

^
                      I sure hope that's not gonna be your picture... that's huge!
                      www.arbybean.com

Comment

<STRONG>^
                        I sure hope that's not gonna be your picture... that's huge!</STRONG>
                        No Doubt! Moon'll have to make this a paysite just to pay for the bandwidth!

~m
                        PII 266, 512 MB RAM, 10 Gig, 36x CD-ROM, 16x DVD, DeLorme GPS, 5.6" LCD Screen, Dschmidt power controller, Keypower ATX DC-DC Supply, PowerAmp Macro controller, Dauphin mini-Kbd.
                        Sony Head Unit, Sony Unilink input selector, rear deck Kenwood 6x9's, stock door spkrs... All in my '96 Civic, of course :}
                        BC ROCKS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dos4who?:
                          <STRONG>
                          No Doubt! Moon'll have to make this a paysite just to pay for the bandwidth!
                          ~m</STRONG>
                          No, I'm not. That's my sig for the RX-7 Forum. I would need to make a more MP3 centric one for here.

Uh, my graphical signature wouldn't have any effect on Moon's bandwidth. The signature comes from my aaroncake.net server, totally external of MP3car.com

Comment

Brain fart - Of course... What was I thinking???
                            ~m
                            PII 266, 512 MB RAM, 10 Gig, 36x CD-ROM, 16x DVD, DeLorme GPS, 5.6" LCD Screen, Dschmidt power controller, Keypower ATX DC-DC Supply, PowerAmp Macro controller, Dauphin mini-Kbd.
                            Sony Head Unit, Sony Unilink input selector, rear deck Kenwood 6x9's, stock door spkrs... All in my '96 Civic, of course :}
                            BC ROCKS!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X