ok, this is a bummer, i spent all day building my box, it looks great...but as i heaped all the cords, card, and other stuff in the middle of my motherboard, and flip the pc on to test it....i smelled something of a burning nature, and the lan card and something else caused a spark. I turned the pc off, and have tried to salvage it, but when turned on, the processor seems to run, the fans run, but nothing shows on my monitor, it doesnt sound like it is starting up (it did 5 minutes before i fried it) any help???!?!?!??!?!?!
No announcement yet.
AHH, HELP!!! SPARK IN COMPUTER