Condolences from Denmark to the victims familys of the terror bombings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Condolences from Denmark to the victims familys of the terror bombings

No words can describe the feelings concerning the attacks on the heart of the US

My sincere condolenses ....

Oure thougth's go out to the USA.

My condolenses
    PETER - THE NETHERLANDS - DEVENTER
    sproggy 2.8,epia c3-800,20Gb 2.5", 5.6"lcd,touchscreen.

Comment

Thankx We need all the support we can get, it is nuthing less than hell here in AMERICA right now. Again Thankx
      ------2000 S-10 Xtreme----------
      BookPC 433 5.6" LCD
      128mb ATI AIW
      18gb Laptop HD DVD
      GPS TV
      Wireless Internet
      Wireless LAN
      ***VIDEO SURVEILLANCE***

AIM: Kinnish0 (Drop me a line)
      KinnishXtreme( IN CAR SN)

Link To My XtremePC2001 Page
      Pic's of Install Here

Comment

I live in Oklahoma and this is just really to errie for me. After the Murah bombing in 95 this has put me on edge along with serval others here that I have talked to.

Our thoughts and help go out to those in Washington and NY.

Comment

It looks like it's going to be hell in the rest of the world soon....4 terrorist attacks, no more World Trade Center, Pentagon damaged, plane down near Pennsylvania.

People, get ready for world war 3.
          Player: Pentium 166MMX, Amptron 598LMR MB w/onboard Sound, Video, LAN, 10.2 Gig Fujitsu Laptop HD, Arise 865 DC-DC Converter, Lexan Case, Custom Software w/Voice Interface, MS Access Based Playlists
          Car: 1986 Mazda RX-7 Turbo (highly modded), 1978 RX-7 Beater (Dead, parting out), 2001 Honda Insight
          "If one more body-kitted, cut-spring-lowered, farty-exhausted Civic revs on me at an intersection, I swear I'm going to get out of my car and cram their ridiculous double-decker aluminium wing firmly up their rump."

Comment

I was shocked when I saw this on the TV, it really scares me. There are some really f**ked up people out there to do this kind of thing.

My thoughts are with you guys.

Rob
            Old Systems retired due to new car
            New system at design/prototype stage on BeagleBoard.

Comment

I think that this will turn into a world wide man (men) hunt but not a war.. What country would be attacked? Terrorists dont have a country..
              1999 voyager pontoon boat
              (soon to be computerized)

Comment

You think you are feeling it...what about me. I am like 25mins from where the pentagon is and 35mins from whitehouse. Traffic here is a mess i am not even bothering going home anytime soon. D.C + VA is pretty much shutdown as i type and one emergency. I can't wait to see what happens in few days....some place around the world (cough **afganistan**) will turn into a parking lot soon
                abcd-1
                Author of CobraI,II,III and now CobraIV.
                You can contact me on AOL instant messenger....nick is cenwesi or cenwesi3

Comment

It looks like it's going to be hell in the rest of the world soon....4 terrorist attacks, no more World Trade Center, Pentagon damaged, plane down near Pennsylvania. People, get ready for world war 3.
                  Well, actually, when I came home from school today, I cleaned and checked my gun
                  and made sure I had plenty of ammo.
                  You never know...
                  Clarion 200watt head unit w/ Aux in.
                  Kicker 800watt 4 channel amp
                  In a 96 Grand Prix SE.

Comment

Anybody realize what today’s date is? Sept. 11 or "911". It is really sad and sick what happened today. May God not only help those in need, but also steer others away from committing should terrible acts against mankind.

My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone.
                    ODYSSEY

Originally posted by Tidder
                    Hey, as long as it's not any particular race I'm offending, I can stand to be a pedophile.
                    All information expressed in this post is my opinion, and should not be regarded as a statement of fact.
                    Digital-Car UK|

(\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(")

Comment

The one plane crashed in Somerset, PA. It barely got off the ground. It was hijacked 5 minutes after take-off.

/me gets out his crooked 22.
                      You never know! But I'm not trying to start a war here. Although, I will defend myself if I have to. Now only if I had an AK47.

--Ashlawn Kemling

Comment

I just got home, and even though I am in texas, I feel the pain of the ones in NYC. I'm really begging to think that the days till WW3 are now very few

Comment

this is awfull. thats all i can say. it has left me with a bad taste in my mouth. i feel for all the people who lost their lives uneedfully , and scared of another war. lets hope the usa govt makes the right decision on how to deal with this, whatever that decision may be. wether the right decision on how to deal with this is with violence or diplomacy i honestly dont know. slashdot has so many posts , so many good points for both sides (more for the violence unfortunatly) that i cannot decide. if they get the fsck'ers in there hands (e.g. its a relativly small terrorist group which could be from anywhere , even from inside the usa) then war can be averted. if they find its a larger group (a coutry or large portion of) then any attack better be quick and decisive enough to put the ****s up them , orthere will be a war.
                          stupid quote # 1 : "i dont do drugs , i only ever smoke pot when i'm coming down" , Me , 6 september , 2001.

Comment

IT *****ing chaos filling up with gas. I was just fillin up the truck and its nothing but madness and rising gas prices!!!
                            ------2000 S-10 Xtreme----------
                            BookPC 433 5.6" LCD
                            128mb ATI AIW
                            18gb Laptop HD DVD
                            GPS TV
                            Wireless Internet
                            Wireless LAN
                            ***VIDEO SURVEILLANCE***

AIM: Kinnish0 (Drop me a line)
                            KinnishXtreme( IN CAR SN)

Link To My XtremePC2001 Page
                            Pic's of Install Here

Comment

Hey, I work at Wal-Mart. Can you guess what everyone seemed to be buying tonight? Gas cans and Ammo. One guy bought $200 worth of ammo.

Comment

Working...
                              X