Vent your anger thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vent your anger thread

I'm creating this so you can vent your anger here and not in other thread sto clear up some of the crap in other threads and keep them on topic. So, If you have a problem with SkinnyBoy, keep it here.

God damn that ****in Skinnyboy. Some1 needs to open a can of whoop *** on him and kick the crap out of him. Hey momma's boy, what 1+2 stay of the board untill you knoww the answer

feals much better,
    Mark

Comment

**** man.
      **** the cheerleading that this one girl that likes me does. YOU ******* SUCK and highschool football games are so goddamn stupid. dont make me go to your ****ty *** games and watch you wave some goddamn pompoms in the ******* air.
      you keep on dropping the wrong hints *****. you talk to me like you wanna go out, and then you ******* drive out with some other guy because you say you dont know the way back to your place, and only he does (she goes to boarding school, and i dont know how to get there). You could at least just tell me how to get there, but no. How dumb can you be you ******* blonde. you are blonde, go figure. i should have known you'd be this damn stupid to not know how to get back to your dorm, even tho you go to and from there every goddamn day.
      whew. i need to make a site devoted to just venting. sorry mp3car.com. you were returned on the list on google for vent your anger or somethign.
      ******* ho.
      and another thing, your ugly man. your eating too much out here at school. your starting to look like a two chined grandma. and my god. stop wearing so much ******* makeup.
      man. i dunno. maybe i care to much about her. but **** that. im not putting any work into this relationship until i know she's gonna stay with one guy. ****! ****! ass****! arhghhsdflkss;j. jesus ****!
      by the way, this isnt really jamjar. i got this login from bugmenot.com. goddamn registrations suck.
      ok, im done.
      i can feel the peacefulness already.

Comment

I hate mother****ing noobs like Jamjar who revives ******* dead threads ! ****!

Comment

I hate KEV

Thanatos.
          RexBruMet Skin for FrodoPlayer

Nissan Aux-in MOD

Originally posted by bgoodman
          We're an international forum, post in whatever langauge you like.

Comment

I hate jjh221 also , because of his ******* spiritual nonsense , he thinks that if we dont bleive in god we are stupid.

Comment

I hate threads like this that let people say what they feel.
              noone loves you you are all red headed stepchildren

BTW didnt work for you search better n00b
              .______
              | '_ |__\___
              [(o)|___(o)] XB
              ._________
              | I__I I_I|_\__I
              [(o)______(o)]b VanPimpin'

LostReceptions Apps D/L Here

GPSGasoline- Rewriting

Draw- SkribblePad for Touchscreens

iGQwerty-iG3.0 Qwerty Keyboard

CarPCNetwork

Comment

I hate thanatos106 because he supports the idead of Jjh221 . **** AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!! RRRRAAAAAWWWWWWWRRRRR .

Comment

I hate kevinlekiller , for posting stupid comments on : Thanatos106 and jjh221 , since those guys are super cool. **** you kevinlekiller you prick ! burn in hell ************.

Comment

I hate Kevinkiller cus he is so anoying sometimes. also cus he doesn't leave people alone with their believings.

Thanatos.

Nissan Aux-in MOD

Comment

I hate the wall because its blue and , I like blue , but I dont like blue walls. Damn blue wall!

Comment

i hate this thread cuz its the lamest **** ive ever seen

Comment

Comment

We were just kidding.... BTW (after Jamjar revived this trhead)

Thanatos.

Nissan Aux-in MOD

Comment

i hate um, i hate hmmm **** um i dont know what i hate.
                              I dont like, oh wait...sluts! but they are fun i guess.
                              Im ****ed because kev would not shhh and let me speak.
                              I dont like that he wouldnt try to understand what i was saying.
                              I hate um crime, greedy stupid people that breed.
                              I hate smelly holes and over grown bushes.
                              I hate corruption and conniving *****es.
                              I hate irrogant, ignorate people that talk more than they listen.
                              I hate terrorists and war.
                              I hate working so darn hard for nothing.
                              I hate taxes and money.
                              I hate just about everything besides computers and clay. So there.........
                              Have a nice day
                              I GIVE FREE HUGS!
                              Buy Sell or Trade
                              If my pm box is full, please feel free to call me any time. 440-328-3382
                              Thank you
                              Forex
                              Rate Mp3car @ FXroot.com

Comment

Working...
                              X