summertime members

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• summertime members

I'm not sure if this is off topic or not.

I'm also not sure if it's just me but it seems like these days there have been a lot of new member joins (not that that's a bad thing - welcome aboard guys) it's just I guess the summertime brings out the need for good tunes in a car... or everyone is bored.
    95 Honda Civic DX Coupe - In Progress
    mp3civic site

Originally posted by schrodos:
    <STRONG>I'm not sure if this is off topic or not.

I'm also not sure if it's just me but it seems like these days there have been a lot of new member joins (not that that's a bad thing - welcome aboard guys) it's just I guess the summertime brings out the need for good tunes in a car... or everyone is bored. </STRONG>
    naw i've been wanting to do this for a while but lacked the funds and all to do a really good system now i amin the design stage and hoping to get this finished by around sept or so
    You gave me fortune, You gave me fame
    You me power in your God's name
    I'm every person you need to be
    I'm the Cult of Personality

Comment

Kids off of school/college have time on their hands now. I didn't have time to do anything through the school year. :/
      www.arbybean.com

Comment

There are also members like me, who have been looking at this site for a LONG time now, but never realized the benefits of joining the boards and building our own sites!
        OrangeWhip? OrangeWhip? 3 OrangeWhips!!
        www.whipflash.com
        Finally a new Avatar!

Comment

Working...
        X