• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just posting a picture...

So, what do you think???
    How good is it????

[ 10-10-2001: Message edited by: SkinnyBoy ]

Youi do know that you can't link a picture from geocities, right?

Comment

geocities sucks - you cannot host pics so try to fix it...
      Nothing yet.....

Comment

You can link from geocities, I have done it before, I'll move it and change the link...
        Or, you could just go to www.geocities.com/bob_in_car_mp3/Picture.jpg

Comment

This page is not available.
          We're sorry, but this page is currently unavailable for viewing.
          If this site belongs to you, please read this help page for more information and assistance.

For general questions see our main help area, or search for other member pages.

hahahaha
          time for the sig:

'00 VW golf TDI upped to 130 HP - 18" RS 6 wheels - liliput 7" tft in indash housing - epia 10K - SB audigy - caliber 1 fahrad CAP - RF punch amp - hollywood 1.6K mono amp - boston acoustics pro - RF 10" DVD sub

Comment

Originally posted by gerard_NL:
            <STRONG>This page is not available.
            We're sorry, but this page is currently unavailable for viewing.
            If this site belongs to you, please read this help page for more information and assistance.

For general questions see our main help area, or search for other member pages.

hahahaha</STRONG>
            copy & paste
            My Install Thread
            digitaljetta.com

MKIV VW Jetta
            How do I get sound to my car?

Comment

Yeah, copy and paste the adress...
              it works then...

Comment

You need to open a new browser window, then copy and paste.

Nice picture, but I hate Star Wars...
                Player: Pentium 166MMX, Amptron 598LMR MB w/onboard Sound, Video, LAN, 10.2 Gig Fujitsu Laptop HD, Arise 865 DC-DC Converter, Lexan Case, Custom Software w/Voice Interface, MS Access Based Playlists
                Car: 1986 Mazda RX-7 Turbo (highly modded), 1978 RX-7 Beater (Dead, parting out), 2001 Honda Insight
                "If one more body-kitted, cut-spring-lowered, farty-exhausted Civic revs on me at an intersection, I swear I'm going to get out of my car and cram their ridiculous double-decker aluminium wing firmly up their rump."

Comment

heres a cheat: change the file extension like .jpg to .html and then put your pic in the post and it will show up

Comment

Cool Cheat! Thanks Adam.
                    1983 BMW 733i
                    Cyrix 166 32MB with MPXPLAY And no display. Player sits on the back seat with a keypad in front. Someday I'll mount this thing for good...
                    Gathering parts for carplayer v2.0!

Comment

SO, what do you think of the picture???

Comment

Why did you post this here. I mean damn it has nothing to do with mp3cars at all. God I'm sick and tired of this posts!!!!

Just giving a little bit of you own medicine Skinnyboy.
                        Awol

my $0.02 cents (value is based on the intelligence of the person reading this message)

Comment

Please don't turn this into another SkinnyBoy bashing topic.
                          Player: Pentium 166MMX, Amptron 598LMR MB w/onboard Sound, Video, LAN, 10.2 Gig Fujitsu Laptop HD, Arise 865 DC-DC Converter, Lexan Case, Custom Software w/Voice Interface, MS Access Based Playlists
                          Car: 1986 Mazda RX-7 Turbo (highly modded), 1978 RX-7 Beater (Dead, parting out), 2001 Honda Insight
                          "If one more body-kitted, cut-spring-lowered, farty-exhausted Civic revs on me at an intersection, I swear I'm going to get out of my car and cram their ridiculous double-decker aluminium wing firmly up their rump."

Comment

I have no intent on bashing Skinnyboy. Really have no problems with him. I just thought it funny he was going on about the "Look at what I got posts" then bumps his post about a drawing he did up. He just says one thing and does something else.

I was just informing him that he is doing just what he wants stopped.
                            Awol

my $0.02 cents (value is based on the intelligence of the person reading this message)

Comment

I just thought it funny he was going on about the "Look at what I got posts" then bumps his post about a drawing he did up. He just says one thing and does something else.
                              Its not My picyure, I am not that good at drawing, its a friends picture..

I was just informing him that he is doing just what he wants stopped.
                              No, what I want stopped is people posting "look what I just got" in all the sections, they should be in the off topic section.. I have no problem with people posting them though...

Comment

Working...
                              X