WOOHOO!!! I'm a member!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOOHOO!!! I'm a member!!!

<---- Look it says I'm a member now!!! WOOHOO... no more "junior" crap. So how many posts does it take to reach this status of supreme eliteness???? hehe....

~DD
    Brent Parsons
    Raleigh, NC
    Just purchased '01 Loaded Accord
    that is begging for a computer
    :)

This is so totally not general discussion... And with posts like this, you shouldn't be allowed to be a member.. yeah, now I am the one telling people off for bad postings..

Comment

Originally posted by DD:
      <STRONG>&lt;---- Look it says I'm a member now!!! WOOHOO... no more "junior" crap. So how many posts does it take to reach this status of supreme eliteness???? hehe....

~DD</STRONG>
      It's quality not quantity which counts
      And you say people actually pay money for M$ Windows?
      www.mp3mini.co.uk (Does what it says on the URL) www.openclassic.co.uk (The new car, with zero rust!) www.rob-web.co.uk (My other site)
      Total re-design underway: on the whole progress is very slow as the car is taking up too much time :)

Comment

A little bit of "fuzzy" math for all of you....

Assuming each month has 30 days (didn't want to spend too much time doing these calculations):

DD's posts per day = .33
        Caliboy's posts per day = .59

SKINNYBOY'S posts per day = 4.74
        Useless posts per day by Skinnyboy = 4.5 (last number is approximate, may be higher in most circumstances!)

As Rob said...."Quality not Quantity"

Comment

was this topic originally in general discussion? or is he just that stupid.
          Debt as of 1/1/05: $34,354.48
          Debt as of July 4, 2007: $0.00 explanation
          I'M DEBT FREE!!
          I'm now a reasonably successful gunblogger.

Comment

From what I can tell it was in general discussion, but I really don't think it should have been moved because the post had to do with mp3car.com and was a "general discussion" about how you get the member ranking or status. It really wasn't "off topic". That brings me to another question. Why would the moderators listen to Skinnyboy and move it?

Comment

WHoops.. i did stick it in general didn't I... oh well I was tired and still trying to finish up my 1st english paper for the semester.... Oh well....lol

And Skinnyboy... do you feel you are the only one entitled to stupid posts? By no means was i trying to dethrone the reigning dunce hehe

~DD
              Brent Parsons
              Raleigh, NC
              Just purchased '01 Loaded Accord
              that is begging for a computer
              :)

Comment

Anything come after memeber?

ODYSSEY

PS: I'll smack DD for everybody; Bad Boy.
                ODYSSEY

Originally posted by Tidder
                Hey, as long as it's not any particular race I'm offending, I can stand to be a pedophile.
                All information expressed in this post is my opinion, and should not be regarded as a statement of fact.
                Digital-Car UK|

(\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(")

Comment

[ 01-29-2002: Message edited by: SkinnyBoy ]

Comment

Working...
                  X