ATTN: mastero & SkinnyBoy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN: mastero & SkinnyBoy

Since this is obviously a volitile situation, and quite frankly a big mess at the moment, there will be no more discussion until a solution has been reached by both of you. This is to prevent flame wars, and all the crap that results. Until I have been notified by both of you that a solution has been reached, and informed of that solution via private message, any topics relating to "the issue" will be deleted.

When something like this happens, we are dealing with many factors, including a very unreliable postal system. Therefore, without hearing both complete stories, there is no way to truely know what happened.
    Player: Pentium 166MMX, Amptron 598LMR MB w/onboard Sound, Video, LAN, 10.2 Gig Fujitsu Laptop HD, Arise 865 DC-DC Converter, Lexan Case, Custom Software w/Voice Interface, MS Access Based Playlists
    Car: 1986 Mazda RX-7 Turbo (highly modded), 1978 RX-7 Beater (Dead, parting out), 2001 Honda Insight
    "If one more body-kitted, cut-spring-lowered, farty-exhausted Civic revs on me at an intersection, I swear I'm going to get out of my car and cram their ridiculous double-decker aluminium wing firmly up their rump."

Hey Aaron ... hows you man ..

Sorry for the trouble caused on the fourm by me or Skinny for that matter .. anyway ..

I spoke to him over MSN and i decide it wont hurt me so much to part with $5 so i decided to give the PCB he wanted...for free but not the parts he requested cause i wont be able to afford it .. so i guess its fine with me but skinny .. i cant say cause his every post has me on it i think he like me

One more request if you could delete all my posts on this forum as its infected with skinny just kidding

I want to keep only one post with all information as i have updated my site

Mastero

Ps give me a opinion of my site if you have the time

Comment

Useless post #3 for the day:
      Yeah, we are all good now.. "buddies" again.. he ain't such a bad business man..

[ 01-29-2002: Message edited by: SkinnyBoy ]

Comment

Forget it, I shouldn't have said anything.

[ 01-29-2002: Message edited by: lstrunk ]
        Clarion 200watt head unit w/ Aux in.
        Kicker 800watt 4 channel amp
        In a 96 Grand Prix SE.

Comment

Fine. Then that's the last we will hear, I take it?
          Player: Pentium 166MMX, Amptron 598LMR MB w/onboard Sound, Video, LAN, 10.2 Gig Fujitsu Laptop HD, Arise 865 DC-DC Converter, Lexan Case, Custom Software w/Voice Interface, MS Access Based Playlists
          Car: 1986 Mazda RX-7 Turbo (highly modded), 1978 RX-7 Beater (Dead, parting out), 2001 Honda Insight
          "If one more body-kitted, cut-spring-lowered, farty-exhausted Civic revs on me at an intersection, I swear I'm going to get out of my car and cram their ridiculous double-decker aluminium wing firmly up their rump."

Comment

Working...
          X