Electronic Circuits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electronic Circuits

As I keep getting asked to design circuits at the moment, I'm thinking about adding a section to my site, containing all the circuits I've done so far. I'll probably call it Bobby's Bits or something.

Anyway what I want to know is,

Would this be of use to anyone, or a waste of my time and web space?

Does any one have any relevant circuits which they would like to give me?

Does anyone have any idea's which they'd like me to include / design first.

If this should be in the general disscussion, could someone move it.

Rob
    And you say people actually pay money for M$ Windows?
    www.mp3mini.co.uk (Does what it says on the URL) www.openclassic.co.uk (The new car, with zero rust!) www.rob-web.co.uk (My other site)
    Total re-design underway: on the whole progress is very slow as the car is taking up too much time :)

i recan it would be a great idea, i saw u post some schematics before, and yeah would be helpful. but would be more helpful if u included a partlist and maby instructions if it isnt too much work.

Comment

yah, that would be nice to have, a circuit that i am going to be making before long uses National LM3915 chips to make a LED VU Meter.

Comment

cool...but about that name...Bobby's Bits could get taken wrong....

Comment

He He, yeah, "bobby's bits" Do you mean circuits related to the MP3car setups?? or anything.. If you mean everything, Then I think it is quite pointless as there is already STACKS of circuit sites out there.. Its a very good idea though..
          Yeah, so, I got blocked, I like the ability to be able to log in.. I will reduce my posting over the next week or so, as long as my old account gets reactivated... Okay... :)

Comment

hehe heres a pretty common circuit... a resistor and capacitor in series j/k

keep up the good work

Comment

Sounds like a good idea, but be aware that your email will then become bombarded with electronics questions.
              Player: Pentium 166MMX, Amptron 598LMR MB w/onboard Sound, Video, LAN, 10.2 Gig Fujitsu Laptop HD, Arise 865 DC-DC Converter, Lexan Case, Custom Software w/Voice Interface, MS Access Based Playlists
              Car: 1986 Mazda RX-7 Turbo (highly modded), 1978 RX-7 Beater (Dead, parting out), 2001 Honda Insight
              "If one more body-kitted, cut-spring-lowered, farty-exhausted Civic revs on me at an intersection, I swear I'm going to get out of my car and cram their ridiculous double-decker aluminium wing firmly up their rump."

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Cake:
                <STRONG>Sounds like a good idea, but be aware that your email will then become bombarded with electronics questions.</STRONG>
                It will make a change from questions on JavaScripts

"Bobby's Bits" related to Lock Stock, I just thought the name sounded good.

Idealy this would be for MP3 Car circuits, but if I think it's a good idea or a usefull circuit I'll add it in anyway.

Rob

[ 02-01-2002: Message edited by: Rob Heslop ]
                And you say people actually pay money for M$ Windows?
                www.mp3mini.co.uk (Does what it says on the URL) www.openclassic.co.uk (The new car, with zero rust!) www.rob-web.co.uk (My other site)
                Total re-design underway: on the whole progress is very slow as the car is taking up too much time :)

Comment

"Bobby's Bits".... Wahaha.... you guys are a trip...

~DD
                  Brent Parsons
                  Raleigh, NC
                  Just purchased '01 Loaded Accord
                  that is begging for a computer
                  :)

Comment

Working...
                  X