Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does this sound gay?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Does this sound gay?

    Ok.. need some opinions on this because I am starting to look at the situation from a different point of view...

    I'm a guy (if you didn't know) and well.. these 3 girls for the past month and half maybe have become really close to me. Close to the point where if they do something, they call me.. 3-4 times a week they are at my house chilling.. movies, parties, you name it.. I'm with them..

    So now.. how does this look if I'm not actually with any of them and they have boyfriends? (Their boyfriends don't mind me being with them so that's not the problem..)

    At my school a while back there were these girls that always used to chill with this gay guy and I always thought it was funny.. and now, I kinda see my self of being that guy (except I'm nowhere near gay)

    So what should I do? Should I keep this up? I mean yeah they're fun to be around, but like one of my friend says, "Unless you're ******* them, why are you with them?" so that's kinda true..

    -Emo

  • #2
    I don't see anything wrong with it. There are lot's of girls out there that are fun to hang out with.
    AMD XP 2600+/512MB RAM/120GB hard drive
    Opus 150W/DVD/GPS/7" Lilliput TS/802.11g/Bluetooth
    Installed.


    -GPSSecure- - GPS Tracking
    -AltTabber2.2.2- - Handy touchscreen utility.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Emo
      Ok.. need some opinions on this because I am starting to look at the situation from a different point of view...

      I'm a guy (if you didn't know) and well.. these 3 girls for the past month and half maybe have become really close to me. Close to the point where if they do something, they call me.. 3-4 times a week they are at my house chilling.. movies, parties, you name it.. I'm with them..

      So now.. how does this look if I'm not actually with any of them and they have boyfriends? (Their boyfriends don't mind me being with them so that's not the problem..)

      At my school a while back there were these girls that always used to chill with this gay guy and I always thought it was funny.. and now, I kinda see my self of being that guy (except I'm nowhere near gay)

      So what should I do? Should I keep this up? I mean yeah they're fun to be around, but like one of my friend says, "Unless you're ******* them, why are you with them?" so that's kinda true..

      -Emo
      Not Gay, just a pussy.

      The truth is, YOU WANT TO BE WITH THEM. You just try and make it sound good to yourself by saying you have a good time to chillin. BS.

      So, here is the deal, either slowly extract yourself from the situation, so that you aren't their ***** any more, break it off totally, or start hittin that ****.

      I was in a similar situation with these 2 chicks. Both with BFs, and they were treating me like thier *****, complaining about stuff to me, chillin with me. After a couple of months of that (and I admit I shouldn't have waited that long, either **** or get off the pot is my new motto) I started little unavailable, and telling them that I felt like a *****, and that there was no point to chill unless we was knocking boots, and guess what, I started hitting both of them

      Michael
      ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

      Comment


      • #4
        Bone them each once and it'll be koo... ...... Na Im jus playin (not unless ya want to).....Its koo to have them as friends like it was said b4 there are some chics that are kool to kick it wit, ya know what I mean. As long as you dont pick up any of there female habits 0l33l and stay straight , its all good!

        Just wondering, have u ever looked at any of these chics in a different way? or is one of them your ex or something?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Wiredwrx
          Not Gay, just a pussy.

          The truth is, YOU WANT TO BE WITH THEM. You just try and make it sound good to yourself by saying you have a good time to chillin. BS.

          So, here is the deal, either slowly extract yourself from the situation, so that you aren't their ***** any more, break it off totally, or start hittin that ****.

          I was in a similar situation with these 2 chicks. Both with BFs, and they were treating me like thier *****, complaining about stuff to me, chillin with me. After a couple of months of that (and I admit I shouldn't have waited that long, either **** or get off the pot is my new motto) I started little unavailable, and telling them that I felt like a *****, and that there was no point to chill unless we was knocking boots, and guess what, I started hitting both of them

          Michael
          Thats they way to ******* do it!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Wiredwrx
            Not Gay, just a pussy.

            The truth is, YOU WANT TO BE WITH THEM. You just try and make it sound good to yourself by saying you have a good time to chillin. BS.

            So, here is the deal, either slowly extract yourself from the situation, so that you aren't their ***** any more, break it off totally, or start hittin that ****.

            I was in a similar situation with these 2 chicks. Both with BFs, and they were treating me like thier *****, complaining about stuff to me, chillin with me. After a couple of months of that (and I admit I shouldn't have waited that long, either **** or get off the pot is my new motto) I started little unavailable, and telling them that I felt like a *****, and that there was no point to chill unless we was knocking boots, and guess what, I started hitting both of them

            Michael
            You are my new hero! lol

            But yeah, I think you're right.. I'ma have to do something about it cuz I do feel like what you said "their *****" cuz they run to me for every little thing. Crying that their bf's are assholes and few hours later who are they ****in? THE ASSHOLES!!! that's some **** I dont understand but whatever..

            Originally posted by BIzFlawless
            Just wondering, have u ever looked at any of these chics in a different way? or is one of them your ex or something?
            Of course I have.. out of the 3, I'd only wanna be with 2 of them but I'd **** any of the 3... haha and no.. none of them are my ex's... if they were I'm sure there would be a way to get a 4 some started lol

            -Emo

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Emo
              But yeah, I think you're right.. I'ma have to do something about it cuz I do feel like what you said "their *****" cuz they run to me for every little thing. Crying that their bf's are assholes and few hours later who are they ****in? THE ASSHOLES!!! that's some **** I dont understand but whatever..

              -Emo
              Yeap, sounds awefully familiar. Trust me, you have to be a little ******* also to get some. It will work.

              ANd of course, listen to Tom at www.971freefm.com from 3-7pm Pacific time, every day. Especially Thursday evenings.

              Check out his website at www.blowmeuptom.com He showed me the light. While I don't agree with everything he says, most of his ideas on the way that men and woman interact is right on.

              Michael
              ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Emo
                But yeah, I think you're right.. I'ma have to do something about it cuz I do feel like what you said "their *****" cuz they run to me for every little thing. Crying that their bf's are assholes and few hours later who are they ****in? THE ASSHOLES!!!
                When that happens, confort them, and then tell them there's a price for your services, and them tell them to get on their knees....

                Peace,

                Rafster
                Post # 3000

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Rafster
                  When that happens, confort them, and then tell them there's a price for your services, and them tell them to get on their knees....

                  Peace,

                  Rafster

                  haha.. thanks for the input.. This is why I asked this question here.. I know I will get some good answers!

                  and Wiredwrx, thanks for the links.. I'll get started on being more of an ******* lol


                  -Emo

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	ahole.GIF
Views:	1
Size:	1.3 KB
ID:	2251396

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I am in a situation like that too, she blew me off for her ******* b/f, now I'm the bad guy...thinking about either telling her we should knock boots or flick off...its hard man

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        OMG Your a homo!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          no..he's worse. He's an idiot. If you think that a girl needs to screw you in order to talk to you, you've got some serious issues. Most guys don't get three ladies to give them the time of day, much less that are interested in what you have to say. You're questioing your sexuality because they don't give it up to you right after? You really are some emo kid, aren't you? All you emo kids are freaking morons. Do the girls a favor and follow these guy's advice.
                          Carputer Progress: Here we go again...

                          THE GF THEME
                          Genesis has speed
                          Genesis has class
                          Genesis sent money
                          before your a__;)

                          Join the fight against carputters. EMAIL ME!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Genesisfactor
                            no..he's worse. He's an idiot. If you think that a girl needs to screw you in order to talk to you, you've got some serious issues. Most guys don't get three ladies to give them the time of day, much less that are interested in what you have to say. You're questioing your sexuality because they don't give it up to you right after? You really are some emo kid, aren't you? All you emo kids are freaking morons. Do the girls a favor and follow these guy's advice.
                            First of all, tell me a good reason of why I should be with these girls when all they do is use me for car rides... sometimes (not all the time) the bill is on me when we go out... and at the end of the night, they go to their boyfriends and I go home alone.. that's not fair if you ask me.

                            Second, I was not at all questioning my sexuality. I told you all I'm not gay and I know that.. so that's not what I'm here to ask you. I just wanted to know if I should keep this up.

                            Third of all... Thanks for calling me an Emo kid just because my Screen name is Emo... my SN has NOTHING to do with Emo kids and the gay genere of music. . My real name is Emil and where I'm from Emo is a shorter nickname-like name for it so that's why if you really wanna know.

                            -Emo

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Emo
                              Second, I was not at all questioning my sexuality. I told you all I'm not gay and I know that..
                              Check the forum title again. It looks like your gayer-half may have been seeking answers.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X