Advice on two things....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on two things....

Okay, I am in the market for a digital camera. I want something with an optical zoom, around 1600x1200 resolution, and preferably a flash. The one that looked interesting was the Olympus c-2000 (i found a bunch on ebay for like $200-300 (Which is my budget..) Anyone used this camera in particular? Any other suggestions?

Also, I am looking at getting white face gauges / indiglo for my mustang. Has anyone done this or would like to comment on quality or anything?

Gauges - http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cg...item=602055552
    Car: 1999 Dark Green Mustang GT Coupe
    Audio: Alpine HU, JL 6ch Amp, JL Stealthbox and XR series components.
    Player: Empeg for now; something custom later.
    www.neotechpc.com - Custom built laptops!

I had a friend who had those installed on a Honda. It look really nice and clean. Just don't take the needles off. The installer did and messed up the gauges. She ended up having to go to the dealership to get it fixed.
    ODYSSEY

Originally posted by Tidder
    Hey, as long as it's not any particular race I'm offending, I can stand to be a pedophile.
    All information expressed in this post is my opinion, and should not be regarded as a statement of fact.
    Digital-Car UK|

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Comment

Thats one of my questions... How do you get them on without taking the needles off? But taking the needles off an a 99+ mustang isnt TOO much of an issue, because you can configure the digital odometer to display the speed and tach, so you can re-calibrate them.

Comment

I don't have a camera yet but I asked a friend who works at a camera store and is also a pro photographer the same question, and she recommended the Olympus.
        IEI PSB-4710, 1.5Ghz P4, 1GB RAM, 120GB HDD, Lilliput 8" TS, M2-ATX, BU-353,
        Ikey SL75 keyboard, BT Mini Keyboard, WLAN, EVDO, IC-PCR100 (AM/FM/VHF), HQCT, Centrafuse 1.6...

Comment

canon s110

-m

Comment

I really like the Cannon Powershot series.

A Powershot G1 or G2 might be out of your price range but the older S20 and S110 are good choices...
            1983 BMW 733i
            Cyrix 166 32MB with MPXPLAY And no display. Player sits on the back seat with a keypad in front. Someday I'll mount this thing for good...
            Gathering parts for carplayer v2.0!

Comment

nikon coolpix 880

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon62Travis:
                <STRONG>I really like the Cannon Powershot series.

A Powershot G1 or G2 might be out of your price range but the older S20 and S110 are good choices...</STRONG>
                I had to decide wether to spend 700 or 300 and I decided to spend 700 and get the canon powershot G2. If I hadn't gone that route, I would have gotten the Fuji Finepix 2600 or 2800. I love the G2 It takes huge pictures and has great quality and features.

Jeff
                MPEGBOX - Plexiglass Computer
                www.mpegbox.com

Comment

Do any of you all know about how the gauges work without taking off the needles?

Comment

Avoid Kodak

They took almost 6 months to repair mine when it broke

Rob
                    And you say people actually pay money for M$ Windows?
                    www.mp3mini.co.uk (Does what it says on the URL) www.openclassic.co.uk (The new car, with zero rust!) www.rob-web.co.uk (My other site)
                    Total re-design underway: on the whole progress is very slow as the car is taking up too much time :)

Comment

bah avoid this forums answers and go to www.stevesdigicams.com its all you will ever need.

Comment

Working...
                      X