• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a billion pounds for a wife?

this is on qxl's site so it must b real

dodgy auction

"Buyer pays shipping".... LOL
    My Setup

ROFL! Most women want to sell their husbands, but she is trying to buy one! Not too bad looking but not worth $1,450,800,000 US. Would this be considered prostitution?
    http://www.mp3car.com/usersites/Maveric/ M.A.V.I.C. System
    Asus MB, PII 266, 192 MB Ram, 6.8" LCD, 6 Disk CD-ROM, 21 Gig HD, All-in-Wonder Video w/ TV Tuner, Irman, Windows ME, Winamp, Cobra III -- All in a custom acrylic case.

http://www.mp3car.com/usersites/listings/ MP3car Listings - Please add to it! :)

Comment

ummmm......ok
      Debt as of 1/1/05: $34,354.48
      Debt as of July 4, 2007: $0.00 explanation
      I'M DEBT FREE!!
      I'm now a reasonably successful gunblogger.

Comment

no she takes your money, u pay for her to fly over she does the whole wedding thing, and says thanks, but i want a divorce now.

Comment

sound like a good scam to me..

Comment

haha... Who really thinks that someone with a handle "sh0rt1e" actually has 1 billion pounds? (one billion pounds? that reminds me of austin powers for some reason) Sounds like a ghetto-wanna-be kiddie... or maybe that is a second identity of her own, so she can out-bid the winners?
            Free entrance to heaven? WOW! I DUN BELIEVE! JC!

Comment

this was on ebay b4 it was removed, and there was 2 guys bidding each other out, one guy was married so even if he won he couldnt be liab to pay haha and the other cant remember.

if some1 actually pays out that much money, he should pay it off bit by year so she doesnt leave him straight away haha

Comment

the only way "sh0rt1e" would have a billion is if he was Bill Gates or somthing.... hmmmm
                My Setup

Comment

Maybe it is just me, but, i could not see paying a billion for her and also then having to ship her to me

Comment

the only way "sh0rt1e" would have a billion is if he was Bill Gates or somthing.... hmmmm
                    Can't be he's not a Brit, come to think about it, I don't think any Brit has that kind of cash, I smell a rat here.
                    And you say people actually pay money for M$ Windows?
                    www.mp3mini.co.uk (Does what it says on the URL) www.openclassic.co.uk (The new car, with zero rust!) www.rob-web.co.uk (My other site)
                    Total re-design underway: on the whole progress is very slow as the car is taking up too much time :)

Comment

Working...
                    X