Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After 1.5 years in the shop, she ready to come home!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After 1.5 years in the shop, she ready to come home!

Well,
    My falcon, after being in the shop 1.5 years is ready to come home. I can go pick her up on fridat next week. Im soooo escited. But, I got to someone how comeup with the 4000 dollars or so to get her out When I first took her there it was onlt gonna cost 1500 but then a crapload of parts cost started adding up. Sigh, I have no idea where I am going to get this money. I have like 1500 total in my bank accounts, and 1500 I could put on a credit card... Man, it suxs being a poor *** college student. So, I will more than likely start selling off a bunch of computer parts =( . Most impotantly is a single board computer with 128 megs or ram, a 400 mhz processor, and a sproggy power supply. Sigh, this really suxs.
    Car
    1964 Ford Falcon powered by a 1993 Mustang 5.0 EFI, AOD transmission, with disc brakes up front and more mechanical goodies
    The Player
    Gone! Soon goign to repalce the screen based system i HAD with an iPod. http://mp3falcon.crazyshaxs.com

Hey congrats on the falcon! Mine is still collecting dust in my garage. But we're buying a new house soon, hopefully with a larger garage, and I'm sure I'll have even less time to work on it then! Maybe I should just take it to a shop and fork out the money. Not sure yet...
    1983 BMW 733i
    Cyrix 166 32MB with MPXPLAY And no display. Player sits on the back seat with a keypad in front. Someday I'll mount this thing for good...
    Gathering parts for carplayer v2.0!

Comment

hey thanks, but dont really congrat me yet.... I still gotta find the money to get it out of the shop!!
      -Jason
      Car
      1964 Ford Falcon powered by a 1993 Mustang 5.0 EFI, AOD transmission, with disc brakes up front and more mechanical goodies
      The Player
      Gone! Soon goign to repalce the screen based system i HAD with an iPod. http://mp3falcon.crazyshaxs.com

Comment

Working...
      X