aaroncake.net is down

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aaroncake.net is down

Hey Aaron, I was looking to build a parallel port interface I got on your site last night to see what all I needed. this morning the site is not responding, you may want to check it out.
    Debt as of 1/1/05: $34,354.48
    Debt as of July 4, 2007: $0.00 explanation
    I'M DEBT FREE!!
    I'm now a reasonably successful gunblogger.

Until it comes back up try this http://web.archive.org/web/200110210...ics/index.html

archive.org does a great job of archiving entire websites. Google's cache also works well too http://www.google.com/search?q=cache...ics/index.html

Comment

thanks for the link....and its back now
      Debt as of 1/1/05: $34,354.48
      Debt as of July 4, 2007: $0.00 explanation
      I'M DEBT FREE!!
      I'm now a reasonably successful gunblogger.

Comment

I had some cable modem issues that knocked the site down for a day or two. I had to change my IP address, then update my domain records, etc...Should be back up now for most of the world.

I'll probably be moving my server around pretty soon. My cable provider may be switched to dynamic IP addressing, so I'll have to move my server to the network at work. On the plus side, it'll have guaranteed 24/7 uptime (we host some pretty high priority sites, and need to have 100% uptime) on a T1...
        Player: Pentium 166MMX, Amptron 598LMR MB w/onboard Sound, Video, LAN, 10.2 Gig Fujitsu Laptop HD, Arise 865 DC-DC Converter, Lexan Case, Custom Software w/Voice Interface, MS Access Based Playlists
        Car: 1986 Mazda RX-7 Turbo (highly modded), 1978 RX-7 Beater (Dead, parting out), 2001 Honda Insight
        "If one more body-kitted, cut-spring-lowered, farty-exhausted Civic revs on me at an intersection, I swear I'm going to get out of my car and cram their ridiculous double-decker aluminium wing firmly up their rump."

Comment

Just get a UPS,
          aslong as your power doesn't go out, your IP doesn't change, thats what I do.
          Clarion 200watt head unit w/ Aux in.
          Kicker 800watt 4 channel amp
          In a 96 Grand Prix SE.

Comment

I have a UPS (connected to huge deep cycle boat batteries) with runtime good for at least a day. However, the IP leases in my area seem to be for 5 days, so it is quite possible that when the machine goes to renew it's lease it will be denied. Right now I am set up as static, but I think it will only be a matter of time before I will need to switch things around...At which point I will move my server to the shop...
            Player: Pentium 166MMX, Amptron 598LMR MB w/onboard Sound, Video, LAN, 10.2 Gig Fujitsu Laptop HD, Arise 865 DC-DC Converter, Lexan Case, Custom Software w/Voice Interface, MS Access Based Playlists
            Car: 1986 Mazda RX-7 Turbo (highly modded), 1978 RX-7 Beater (Dead, parting out), 2001 Honda Insight
            "If one more body-kitted, cut-spring-lowered, farty-exhausted Civic revs on me at an intersection, I swear I'm going to get out of my car and cram their ridiculous double-decker aluminium wing firmly up their rump."

Comment

Working...
            X