window tinting cost

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• window tinting cost

Does anyone know the range of costs to get car windows professionally tinted? I know there are things you can buy to do it yourself, but I've seen way too many horrid jobs and would rather pay somebody who knows how to do it right and for it to be done well. I also know it depends on the type of tint you get. Anybody know the range from cheapest to most expensive? I've tried google but all I get is "DIY kits" and "get your no obligation tint quote now!" scam offers. Thanks!

I have an '02 Acura RSX-S (hatchback), and to get the front windows, rear windows and hatch tinted (20%) it cost $130.

Comment

yeah for the whole car anywhere between 100 to 200 depending on how many windows and who you go to
      i got dat ***** sittin on 22s! SUPERMAN EDITION!

Comment

Get metalic tint if you want to be shielded from radio inside the car. Metalic based tint is cheaper. I'd opt for the ceramic type.

Comment

I used to own a 96 Intrepid. Limo'd out thr rear doors and backlight, and 20% on the front doors. Cost was 120.00 otd.

Comment

Normally they charge about 20-30 bucks per window. Expect to pay more for better film quality.
            I paid 120 for all 7 windows in the matrix with Johnson film.
            2004 Matrix XR A7N8X-VM/400 AMD XP-M 2500+, DS-ATX
            89 Supra Turbo P3 [email protected]/Abit BE6 II, Alpine M-BUS Car2PC.
            Y2K Accord Dell GX150
            RoadRunner is the best FE PERIOD
            EmoRebellion is a SCAMMER

Comment

wtf i was at a tint shop looking for a car alarm and i asked them what it would cost for them to do my side windows and the little side wing windows. A total of 4 windows... he said 400-500. WTF ima go back and beat him.
              I GIVE FREE HUGS!
              Buy Sell or Trade
              If my pm box is full, please feel free to call me any time. 440-328-3382
              Thank you
              Forex
              Rate Mp3car @ FXroot.com

Comment

just paid 220 for the alty in my av pic. 20% with lifetime warranty
                mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
                Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
                Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

I paid $250 for Llumar 5% tint on a 4 door Chevrolet Impala. This included 27% tint over the entire windsheild.
                  2005 Black Chevy Impala
                  Current Status: Installed in Vehicle/Testing 75%

Comment

$220 for my TL. 50% up front and 35% for the others.

Biostar M7NCG 400 ver 7.2 AMD Mobile Athlon 1.1GHz (@ 1GHz), Kingston PC2700 512mb WD 80gig HD Custom Case Opus 150W PS Lilliput 7" TS D-Link DBT-120 BT D-Link DWL-G122 WiFi Holux GR-231 GPS nLited XP Pro iGuidance RoadRunner frontend

Comment

My 2001 Jeep Wrangler had factory soft top tinted windows, but I wanted the front side windows to match. About $200. I forget the percentage though.
                      My other car is in 1955.

Comment

i just sprayed mine with black paint, kinda does the job
                        CarPC status: iPod, 3,456,217 songs so **** you

Comment

Originally posted by Motoko
                          i just sprayed mine with black paint, kinda does the job

Hard to see in... but kinda hard to see out of too...
                          I am an American soldier. If you will not stand behind me, feel free to stand in front of me.

Comment

i work in a tint shop,and like rev said above,ceramic is the best,you can get a 99 dollars tint job,on a dye base film,metallic well is very good,but it will have some effects on radio reception,ceramic well it has the true smoke look,not green not mirror and no color change like any film with dye,price i wont say it here,but is expensive.by the way i do the alarms installation in the shop.........
                            BASSRR ==> [Audio Player/MusicDB/Cd Player/Ripper/Rate/Internet Radio/Audio Capture/Youtube Video]
                            RRTube ==> [View/Download Youtube Videos]
                            WifiMan ==> [Wifi Manager]
                            RRec ==> [Audio Capture]

If You Want To Be Given Everything, Give Everything Up ...
                            Bird York -- In The Deep --

Comment

330,- limo tint (3%) on expedition. all windoes except the windshield and sunroof = 9 pieces...with lifetime warranty and all the way to the edge of the glass, without cutting on the vehicle!

TINT WORLD of Las Vegas! great store, very friendly and great job on the tint!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X