Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else notice how many "DJ's" we have around here?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else notice how many "DJ's" we have around here?

Just seems like we are getting alot more lately. That and I just found 5 pages of them in the member list.

Thoughts?
    Monger
    ICQ-7207702
    UPDATE: I moved farther north. Now its even too cold for the deer; only moose now

how many of them are actually real dj's though??? thought about that? (many people claim to be dj's, yet all they do is know how to fade one song to the next and dont know the actual "art" to it) sad sad :P
    '05 Acura TL w/ Navi & Bluetooth, JL Audio Cleansweep, JL Audio XR650 CSI, JL Audio XR650 CXI, JL Audio 300/4 Speaker Amp, Eclipse SW6123.4 12" Sub, JL Audio 250/1 Sub Amp, Optima D35 YellowTop Battery http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2184473/1

Comment

Originally posted by Chita79
      how many of them are actually real dj's though??? thought about that? (many people claim to be dj's, yet all they do is know how to fade one song to the next and dont know the actual "art" to it) sad sad :P

My thought as well.

I know one guy in here who is actually a DJ and own a club, funny he doesnt even call himself DJxxx, a rapper or anything like that.

Comment

(flashback 1983)
        way back in the day.....
        when I was an fine outstanding young member of our society, my fellow neighborhood associates and I usually refered to as DJ, whomever was carrying the ghettoblaster. You younger members may know of these, they now call them boom boxes.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X