My 1000th post!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 1000th post!

Yay, I have placed 1000 posts to this fourm. Most of which have been useful I hope, unlike some people who make it to 10,000 posts with single liners like:

Your a dork.

RTFM.

I set fire to your noob *** with an insult.

BTW, it is my 1000th post, where does it say they aren't counted, I came back and it had updated that number. So go piddle in your filth that you have nothing better to do.

-Jeff
    MPEGBOX - Plexiglass Computer
    www.mpegbox.com

well it looks like someone needs to tell you to

cos you can't count! (BTW off-topic doesnt count for posts, n00b! )
    Attached Files

Comment

Actually, It's because posts in OT don't count.

Comment

Originally posted by P*ssed off B/F
        off-topic doesnt count for posts, n00b!
        Originally posted by bgoodman
        Actually, It's because posts in OT don't count.
        I thought it would be cool to join in and say that posts in OT don't count.
        Current:
        [BMW E46 ///M3 Convertible]

Previous:
        [BMW E31 850CSi]|[BMW E39 535i]|[BMW HVAC Research]|[IBUS Scrolling Text]|[BMPuter]|[Velocity]|[TomTom]|[Vision]|[Space Navigator Driver]|[Super Fast Boot]

Comment

Wow, that's how you celebrate your "damn, I thought this was gonna be my 1000th post but its only 999 and now I look a total n00b and I took the **** out of other people who know that OT post don't count and now they are taking the **** out of me and now BGoodman repeated what the other guy said" post.

Only true postwhores remember everything they post

REP CLUB IS DEAD
          LONG LIVE REP CLUB

Comment

Oh, I just noticed,all your other posts are about power supplies (that you make and sell) and power related things. Was this your first stray into off topic?

REP CLUB IS DEAD
            LONG LIVE REP CLUB

Comment

Originally posted by rustyboxx
              Oh, I just noticed,all your other posts are about power supplies (that you make and sell) and power related things. Was this your first stray into off topic?

No, I've posted here before. I've posted else where, I've been on this board for 5 years now... Back when Moon was running it.. I design and build the DSATX, the uSDC20D the DSX12V, the MPBS1, and the old Jeff Mucha shutdown controller as well as a bunch of other crap, so yaa, I'm basically a noob..

-Jeff
              www.mpegbox.com

Comment

u might know power supplies, but you still ****ed up trying to show how others are ****ed up. that makes you a.... not a n00b, but a **** up!

I would just be happy with n00b and quite before it gets any worse.
                Current:

Previous:
                [BMW E31 850CSi]|[BMW E39 535i]|[BMW HVAC Research]|[IBUS Scrolling Text]|[BMPuter]|[Velocity]|[TomTom]|[Vision]|[Space Navigator Driver]|[Super Fast Boot]

Comment

Originally posted by sama
                  u might know power supplies, but you still ****ed up trying to show how others are ****ed up. that makes you a.... not a n00b, but a **** up!

I would just be happy with n00b and quite before it gets any worse.
                  Dude, don't take it so personally. Also, RTFM, the first rule of Off-Topic is :

#1 NO OBSCENE LANGUAGE. Inappropriate words may be edited. Though highly unlikely this would happen, it has to be in the Rules. This also applies to User Names. Accounts with inappropriate user names may be deleted.

Do I not have the right to complain about the high level of useless posts on this forum? I try to have technical conversations and people come in and just post random crap so that their post count will go off the chart. I don't understand how I can be on the fourms for 5 years and only have 1000 posts, and these new people come in less than a year and make it to 10,000 and I can't find one helpful post from them. Thats all, I'm done with my Rant.

-Jeff
                  www.mpegbox.com

Comment

For the reccord, I wasn't directing this post to Mr Monkey.

I wasn't trying to attack him personally, he actually hasn't really annoyed me. 10,000 posts was just a random number. I was actually annoyed by the other people who came in and attacked people for buying my Power Supplies because they had issues with them and they flamed them for buying stuff from a fourms, similar things have happened many times now where people don't help they just put people down..

Not trying to start a war here. Just trying to make the fourms a better place.

-Jeff
                    www.mpegbox.com

Comment

Well seeing as this is off topic I guess a cartain amount of tongue in cheek remarks are acceptable. What you do with your posts regarding your product does provide a service to other members of the site. Equally, those with over 1000 or 10,000 posts who may not always post outside OT also provide a contribution for members of the site who appreciate it. They also contribute in a positive way to the carpc cause but it could be stuff that doesn't interest you.

An awful lot of my posts are in OT and therefore don't count and my postcount would therefore be significantly higher. However, quite a few of the ones outside OT do count and after having been here for a year I'm starting to get to grips with the more technical side of carpc's to be able to post outside OT more and more. I no longer ask the typical inane questions that make up quite a few members postcounts.

The thing is, those that post in OT have a sense of humour and can take a good ribbing without getting offended. Liberal use of conveys quite a lot and reveals the true context of the post. 999 posts on I thought you would have grasped that.

Well done on achieving your virtual 1000th post. The 10,000 thing did point to Scouse whether you meant it to or not as he is pretty much the only one over that figure. Everyone knows him and most people like him so hopefully you can understand why you got the reaction you did.

btw, if you do want a bit of light hearted fun pop into this thread or any of the previous 4 The only requirement is a sense of humour.

REP CLUB IS DEAD
                      LONG LIVE REP CLUB

Comment

Originally posted by rustyboxx
                        The thing is, those that post in OT have a sense of humour and can take a good ribbing without getting offended. Liberal use of conveys quite a lot and reveals the true context of the post.
                        2Fast's Tumbleweed - Spag bol's Tumbleweed - 2Fast's site

Comment

Originally posted by zootjeff
                          Dude, don't take it so personally. Also, RTFM, the first rule of Off-Topic is :

#1 NO OBSCENE LANGUAGE. Inappropriate words may be edited. Though highly unlikely this would happen, it has to be in the Rules. This also applies to User Names. Accounts with inappropriate user names may be deleted.

Do I not have the right to complain about the high level of useless posts on this forum? I try to have technical conversations and people come in and just post random crap so that their post count will go off the chart. I don't understand how I can be on the fourms for 5 years and only have 1000 posts, and these new people come in less than a year and make it to 10,000 and I can't find one helpful post from them. Thats all, I'm done with my Rant.

-Jeff
                          but it's ok to hide them in rtFm

u do have the right to rant, but not about people with ginger hair, when a ginger is sitting in the room!
                          Current:

Previous:

Comment

Scouse deleted an above post.

Originally posted by Scouse Monkey
                            oh and for your information OT posts dont count. Bgoodman, the twat that he is, changed your post count. There was a forum change many months ago, infact maybe a year ago, that made OT posts not count in the post count. Frodo did this to stop people having a go at people who like to chat in the OT section for being post whores.
                            How nice of you to accuse someone of something that you have no way to prove.

By the way, Enjoy a month away from mp3car

Comment

^^^^ Ouch.....

Comment

Working...
                              X