No announcement yet.

has anyone heard from LeythDC5 lately?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• has anyone heard from LeythDC5 lately?

he hasn't been online since the 23rd of this month, (last thursday) and i paid him $400 to buy his carputer and he was supposed to ship it out friday. i haven't heard back from him since then, and i have no tracking info or any of his info so i have no idea what's going on or even if he shipped my stuff!! i'm starting to worry cuz i really didn't have $400 to throw away like that, let alone possibly get scammed. he had pics in his for sale thread. someone else was supposed to buy his touchscreen monitor so idk what's going on. can anyone help me?? i'm not saying he's a scammer, but he hasn't been online in almost a week now and i have no shipping notification or tracking number for the "carputer" i bought off of him.

i've been scammed before on this forum, no one cares.

hopefully you get your stuff though.

Comment

double post.

Comment

Originally posted by fventura03
        i've been scammed before on this forum, no one cares.

hopefully you get your stuff though.

"what he said"

Comment

Originally posted by kevinlekiller
          "what he said"
          It is COMPLETELY untrue that nobody cares. We all care. The problem is, WHAT CAN BE DONE.

If you have additional information, like his city and state, let us all know (DO NOT POST HIS REAL NAME) and maybe someone in that city can help you locate him.

Michael
          ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

Comment

there are some jerkoffs that are f'd up like that but not every1 is like that on the forums honestly every1 here is like family

Comment

how did you pay him?
              PC Components:
              Lilliput; XPC/FLEX mobo; 1.7 ghz P4 Mobile;512 DDR; 160 gb HDD; opus 150; slot usb dvd-rw
              My work log

Comment

that sucks man, hope u get ur stuff.

some advice, always pay with paypal.

setup an ebay ad and buy through that. Tell the sell you'll pay for the insertion fees and such, it'll only be a few more $ but you'll have some protection.
                Installed
                Asus A7N8X-VM - AMD Mobile Athlon 2400
                512 Ram - 60GB HD - Opus 150w
                Lilliput 7" - Rikaline 6010
                [00000000000001100010-] 98% Completed

Check Out My Install!!!

Comment

i paid him 2 payments of $200 through paypal. i have none of his info. he had 100% feedback on ebay i believe and on the rsx forums iirc. man this bites. i hope i didn't get ripped off.

Comment

do a claim on paypal, for both instances... if he can't proove that he shipped the stuff, you'll get your dough back...

Comment

but the thing is he supposedly shipped it out friday. and delivery is usually 5-7 business days. should i wait another day or two and see if he actually shipped it in case he hasn't been able to get back to me, or should i do a claim with paypal now since it seems sketchy?

Comment

when did you do it? you have 30 days to claim. if you close to the end of the 30 days, claim it right away as in ASAP. if you get the stuff, you can always cancel the claim...

Comment

Go file a claim with paypal before it too late.
                          I never go thru the claiming process. But I am sure that once you file a claim, paypal will contact him. If they can't contact him, you get your money back.
                          2004 Matrix XR A7N8X-VM/400 AMD XP-M 2500+, DS-ATX
                          89 Supra Turbo P3 [email protected]/Abit BE6 II, Alpine M-BUS Car2PC.
                          Y2K Accord Dell GX150
                          RoadRunner is the best FE PERIOD
                          EmoRebellion is a SCAMMER

Comment

Originally posted by Wiredwrx
                            It is COMPLETELY untrue that nobody cares. We all care. The problem is, WHAT CAN BE DONE.

If you have additional information, like his city and state, let us all know (DO NOT POST HIS REAL NAME) and maybe someone in that city can help you locate him.

Michael
                            I didnt mean the members , the only people who care on this forum are the members. If the superiors would care more they would implement some sort of sytem.

Comment

And its untrue the superiors dont care , they help out a little when it happens , but they wont do anything to help us prevent it.

Comment

Working...
                              X