Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many convicted offenders live near you?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many convicted offenders live near you?

www.familywatchdog.us

It's crazy....they show you all the schools in your area and where all the sex offenders live...coincedently, it seems that there's always one right across the street from every school.
    PostCount++

- SrCsTc's Bezel
    - Alpine W200/H701
    - ED Nine.2X
    - OZ Matrix Elites
    - ED Nine.1
    - Idmax 12's

yea that **** is crazy...i was lookin thru it one night when i seen this guy from one of my classes, I was like damn i would of never thought and I was wondering why he hadnt been at school...

Comment

awwww, only 17 people i can legally shoot if they come near my house? i was kinda hoping for more...

but one of the guys moved onto the block where this girl i knew lived. She totally went schitzo after that...woudn't answer the door or anything. we're not friends anymore. Shame, she was a great girl...and hot too...
      Carputer Progress: Here we go again...

THE GF THEME
      Genesis has speed
      Genesis has class
      Genesis sent money
      before your a__;)

Join the fight against carputters. EMAIL ME!

Comment

Originally posted by Genesisfactor
        awwww, only 17 people i can legally shoot if they come near my house? i was kinda hoping for more...

but one of the guys moved onto the block where this girl i knew lived. She totally went schitzo after that...woudn't answer the door or anything. we're not friends anymore. Shame, she was a great girl...and hot too...
        Do you still live on her block?

lol...jp...it's a good thing to know..i wouldn't want to live near a yellow dot.
        PostCount++

- SrCsTc's Bezel
        - Alpine W200/H701
        - ED Nine.2X
        - OZ Matrix Elites
        - ED Nine.1
        - Idmax 12's

Comment

Thats crazy...

U americans are so ****ed up...

Comment

Originally posted by P3rv3rt B3ar
            Thats crazy...

U americans are so ****ed up...
            That's what i tell myself everyday....dammit i hate myself!!!!

PostCount++

- SrCsTc's Bezel
            - Alpine W200/H701
            - ED Nine.2X
            - OZ Matrix Elites
            - ED Nine.1
            - Idmax 12's

Comment

Wow. Only 5 and none of them near a school or me. at least within about a mi.
              If you make something Idiot proof....

The world will make a better Idiot.

CarPC Progresss: Planning [x-------------------]

Comment

Dang I cant look at where I live but there is three Offense against children guys near where my exwife and kids live. And one of them I think I went to school with. Scary
                Avengerki
                PC Install: 85%
                Car PC: Revo-Sys X300 Double Din: 1.3GHz Pentium
                Software install and setup: 35%
                Entertainment Package: 85%

Comment

There was a story the other day about them going lite on some pedo here in Massachusetts, only got a second of it, but he was living between two "Day Care" businesses.
                  GE Cache Builder | [email protected] |Coolstuff :autospeed.com | bit-tech.net | Nitemax Ultra Pinouts

Comment

I just checked my neighborhood and was suprised that there are fewer than I expected. (Not that the town I live in is bad, it's not) but two attempted rapists out of 30K~35K is pretty damn good. No peds.

Then you go over a mile or two to Roxbury, which is considered a high crime neighborhood and those little squares are like stars in the sky. I mean it's pock marked.
                    GE Cache Builder | [email protected] |Coolstuff :autospeed.com | bit-tech.net | Nitemax Ultra Pinouts

Comment

only 17 in ur area? mine popped up with 1060!!!!!!!!!! like for real, there is one area of the city where they like congregate or something cause its almost like one huge red dot!
                      nGhost - The FREE Frontend for Linux | Graphics Developer
                      Linux ICE - The Car PC Distro | Team Member

Comment

oh my god look at d.c.

Comment

There's one that live about 8 - 9 houses away from me....

5'11 200LBS Hispanic Male, mollesting 14/15 boys......

Peace,

Rafster
                          Post # 3000

Comment

Originally posted by 3onDubs
                            Do you still live on her block?

lol...jp...it's a good thing to know..i wouldn't want to live near a yellow dot.
                            LOL....what can i say, i just can't help mah-self...

I dunno...living near a yellow dot...and being older than 14....doesn't really bother me. Gives me another way to threaten my little brother, "if you don't stop breaking my stuff, i'll go make a phone call...i know where they are now!"

@avengerki...any lemons that don't make it through the space program, you can throw at him!

@Eubey what can i say...maybe girls around here give it up eaiser or something...i dunno. i mean, i AM a suburb of NYC...
                            Carputer Progress: Here we go again...

THE GF THEME
                            Genesis has speed
                            Genesis has class
                            Genesis sent money
                            before your a__;)

Join the fight against carputters. EMAIL ME!

Comment

Working...
                            X