Tired of Cingular's billing BS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tired of Cingular's billing BS

someone.. tell me how to get out of this ******* contract.

I'm not going to keep feeding them $60/month for the next 9 months.

Thanks.
    Dr. Ron Paul for President 2008

Hope for America - http://www.ronpaul2008.com

Who is Ron Paul? - Why do we need Ron Paul?

wats wrong wit the billing ****?

Comment

you have two choices.

1) pay your way out. i moved to an apartment in which i had no verizon service. i had to get out of my contract. i bent over and took the $175 charge to get out of the contract.

2) lower your plan. you are under contract to have a cingular plan. you can change your plan in the first half of the contract. if it's a 12-month contract, you have 3 months to lower the plan and pay them less.

Comment

Why I'm cancelling is not up for discussion. I just want to know the way out.

I'm already at the lowest level. Their lowest plan is $40/mo (oh ok, wait, $39.99).. after all the taxes/surcharges it's up to $56.59!

Code:
        Account Charges
        Monthly Service Charges 	        39.99
        Usage Charges 	                         0.00
        Credits/Adjustments/Other Charges 	10.19
        Government Fees and Taxes 	         6.41

TOTAL CURRENT CHARGES 	                56.59
        I have a couple of problems with them, but the straw that broke the camel's back is the billing process. For some reason I get no notification of new bills.. If I don't remember to manually log onto their site and pay the bill each and every month, it doesn't get paid.

So I get neither a paper bill, nor any email notification, and then they start the harassment phone calls. And I've been through this with them before and they said they'd straighten it out, but they didn't. I'm fed up now.

All for a phone I never use. Next time around I'm going prepaid.

**** you Cingular.

Comment

sorry for your problems, i've had them for 2+ years, i always get emails when my bill is ready to pay, and hae never had any problems with them. just renewed my contract too.

what carrier are you going to be getting next? are they making you pay the $150 early termination fee?

Comment

i use auto payment. maybe not the best idea, but i never forget a payment. actually, i set up everything as autopay

Comment

If they say they'll send bills but don't hold up their end of the bargain and you've exhausted your options by speaking with them, turn them into the BBB. It'll at least get their attention.
              Old plans out the window because of an accident .
              Have: M1-ATX, EPIA M10000, 256MB, 60GB 2.5", slim slot load DVD
              Need: Time, HU integration, ideas for Lilli

Comment

ehh im wit cingular too bro i know what u mean about no bills and **** just turn around and bit em in the *** and report em to bbb like rpi said

Comment

I get a bill every month in the mail, no problem.

this may help u.

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=71208
                  Installed
                  Asus A7N8X-VM - AMD Mobile Athlon 2400
                  512 Ram - 60GB HD - Opus 150w
                  Lilliput 7" - Rikaline 6010
                  [00000000000001100010-] 98% Completed

Check Out My Install!!!

Comment

I was just about to suggest that blog post at:
                    http://roaminghack.blogspot.com/

Looks like Quattro beat me to it...
                    "I'm a dick!"
                    "I must seek knowledge and it's bastard son truth" - The State

Comment

So they called me yesterday about the "delinquent" bill and I told them I wanted to cancel, so the rep said "one moment, I'll have to transfer you".. two minutes later I was disconnected.

This evening they called me again, and I told the rep immediately I wanted to cancel. "One second please, I'll have to transfer you"................. click............. click................... click............................................. .... 9 minutes later I'm disconnected.

Keep giving me ammo Cingular.

Comment

Originally posted by tj!2k4
                        So they called me yesterday about the "delinquent" bill and I told them I wanted to cancel, so the rep said "one moment, I'll have to transfer you".. two minutes later I was disconnected.

This evening they called me again, and I told the rep immediately I wanted to cancel. "One second please, I'll have to transfer you"................. click............. click................... click............................................. .... 9 minutes later I'm disconnected.

Keep giving me ammo Cingular.
                        you might want to call them back to cancel. they might do something to hurt your credit because of this "delinquent" bill.

Comment

I'll probably call them tomorrow, but they truly are making this worthy of a BBB complaint.

Comment

Working...
                          X