well i did it with macbook pro

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well i did it with macbook pro

i couldnt help it, after the months of readingand planning i done for car computer, i just couldnt resist with the new macbook pro. come on, being able to run windows and os x and linux all at native speeds with a simple restart, with each of them having full hardware drivers/software support. or paying 50 bucks so that when i want to i can have them running at near native speed without restarting using (cant think of the name of the software this very second, the near native any os emulator available for intel based macs think starts with F).

i think im going to up the audio in the car fully , buy a seperate lcd screen for the car, make a custom lil dock to slip my macbook pro in my passat so that the slot load drive of the mbp is easy to slip disc into while driving. and boom, triple platform carputer with lcd touchscreen, total cost 2800 hundred. 2000 dollar laptop 500 dollar car audio system(nice parts just cheap from ebay) and 300 dollar screen.

WTF is this doing in Off Topic and not::

MacCar
    WorkLog
    (All done)
    iPad Mini 128GB, RF 600.5 amp, JL12W0V2, 8 Infinity Components

Comment

Originally posted by helllordkb
      i couldnt help it, after the months of readingand planning i done for car computer, i just couldnt resist with the new macbook pro. come on, being able to run windows and os x and linux all at native speeds with a simple restart, with each of them having full hardware drivers/software support. or paying 50 bucks so that when i want to i can have them running at near native speed without restarting using (cant think of the name of the software this very second, the near native any os emulator available for intel based macs think starts with F).

i think im going to up the audio in the car fully , buy a seperate lcd screen for the car, make a custom lil dock to slip my macbook pro in my passat so that the slot load drive of the mbp is easy to slip disc into while driving. and boom, triple platform carputer with lcd touchscreen, total cost 2800 hundred. 2000 dollar laptop 500 dollar car audio system(nice parts just cheap from ebay) and 300 dollar screen.

WOW you spent more on you car-computer than I did on my car plus car-computer

but I am a cheap bastard

Comment

Working...
      X