This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• illegal street racing???

Hi guys i have made a yahoo group that is all about illegal street racing please if you are interested please join yes i know its aussie (australia) based.

if you go to .

Thanks bye for now

Would love to attend

Comment

The only street race i was at the cops came in with a bird and lit the place up... my crew just got our before they blocked the road...
      1990 Jeep Cherokee
      2000 VW Golf TDI 4dr
      2005 VW GTI MKIV - SOLD

Comment

Funny avatar webdog... too easy to get fined indeed

Comment

well join the site btw i am in perth WA

Comment

I think I saw you guys on some movie. Like fast and the furious. You guys were so l33t! Do you guys have those leet neon lights under your car that make it go super fast?!?
            AMD XP 2600+/512MB RAM/120GB hard drive
            Opus 150W/DVD/GPS/7" Lilliput TS/802.11g/Bluetooth
            Installed.

-GPSSecure- - GPS Tracking
            -AltTabber2.2.2- - Handy touchscreen utility.

Comment

I don't know how you guys do it there, but I know kids are dying in my area because they all want to race each other on the streets. It annoys the **** out of me that they all think its a "cool" thing to do.
              If you are taking it to unpopulated areas then great. Have at it cause at least you can only kill yourselves and each other. But if you do this on public roads with other, non-racing, cars around then I hope you all get arrested and have your cars impounded and get anally raped by large inmates with brooms.
              Cheers.
              Spent so far: $1,755
              Check Out My Work Log for Specs/Pics
              CarPC Progress[!!!!!!!!!!!!!!].....Installation[---------+].....Pastrami Progress[!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]
              Don't mess with Texas.
              It's not nice to pick on retards!

Comment

Instead of street racing like a bunch of immature little kids, why not pony up the dough and race on a track? I'm sure there is one relatively close to your area...
                "I'm a dick!"
                "I must seek knowledge and it's bastard son truth" - The State

Comment

Spent so far: $1,755
                  Check Out My Work Log for Specs/Pics
                  CarPC Progress[!!!!!!!!!!!!!!].....Installation[---------+].....Pastrami Progress[!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]
                  Don't mess with Texas.
                  It's not nice to pick on retards!

Comment

Here in San Diego they have a street legal event all the time so people can race in a controlled environment. It does not have the "underground" appeal, but it is a lot safer, no fines or tickets, and the have sponsors, food, events like "race a cop" and stuff. My work, Sony, sponsors it, so i get in free and race for half price. Next one is on May 5th, check this site for more info... http://www.racelegal.com/news/news.asp
                    ~Puff

View my worklog... I dare you... http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=77267

Carputer Progress [||------------------] 10%

Comment

Oh ya, and read the rules. If you want to make a thread on racing feel free to.
                      AMD XP 2600+/512MB RAM/120GB hard drive
                      Opus 150W/DVD/GPS/7" Lilliput TS/802.11g/Bluetooth
                      Installed.

-GPSSecure- - GPS Tracking
                      -AltTabber2.2.2- - Handy touchscreen utility.

Comment

Working...
                      X