My girlfriend is jealous of my computer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My girlfriend is jealous of my computer

Well, my girlfriend just said she is jealous of my computer! Hah! We've been together over a year and so our daily conversation on the phone is ususally dry, because we have have routine lives... school and work, school and work. Now sh is saying she doesnt liek it when I am on my computer and on the phone at the same time.... It just keeps getting btter :P
    Car
    1964 Ford Falcon powered by a 1993 Mustang 5.0 EFI, AOD transmission, with disc brakes up front and more mechanical goodies
    The Player
    Gone! Soon goign to repalce the screen based system i HAD with an iPod. http://mp3falcon.crazyshaxs.com

Maybe you should stop using it then..
    The girlfriend that is.. :P lol (sorry is this is somewhat not nice.. :P)
    2 week temp ban (spam and complaining about deleted posts)
    register another account and you're gone for good.

Comment

You wait until you live with her, like i live with my gf. Im barely allowed near my computer, the only time i can really use it without ****ing her off, is when she is at work, asleep, or I say that i have some "homework" to do. (being a computer science student helps )
      http://www.mp3vl.tk Plans and progress on my install - (Updated 28 June 02)
      Australian mp3car Portal
      mp3car related links Check them out / Add some
      mp3car FAQ - RTFF

[########==]80% Assembling
      -=Current Progress: Working Sproggy supply, building box.=-

Comment

c'mon guys...you have to look at the big picture!

ever since i got my wife her own computer, she is hooked too. she only goes on nursing sites(for work) and yahoo games. but she stays out of my hair! she never tells me i'm online too much anymore.
        99.9% complete.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/212327

Comment

I just built her a computer for christmas! She does like it very much but it doesnt help that much
          Car
          1964 Ford Falcon powered by a 1993 Mustang 5.0 EFI, AOD transmission, with disc brakes up front and more mechanical goodies
          The Player
          Gone! Soon goign to repalce the screen based system i HAD with an iPod. http://mp3falcon.crazyshaxs.com

Comment

thats the thing i love about computers. they never complain, never get mad at you, never ***** you out, etc. they always do what you tell them to do. Why not be hooked??
            2004 F-150
            Shuttle XPC, 80gig HD, Wireless Internet, DVD
            "How piMP3d is your ride??"

Comment

Originally posted by crazyshaxs
              I just built her a computer for christmas! She does like it very much but it doesnt help that much
              Make a custom case that's cute, small and her favorite color. Girls love crafty stuff like that... lol

Comment

I dont think I will write much here, just incase my better half gets to read it!! But I guess I do spend a bit too much time infront of the PC. Altho my GF is a bit of an mp3 freak after I built her a system...
                Project - GAME OVER :(

Comment

Originally posted by RaZor
                  thats the thing i love about computers. they never complain, never get mad at you, never ***** you out, etc. they always do what you tell them to do. Why not be hooked??
                  computers definately DO get *****y sometimes...
                  every heard of this program called microsoft windows?
                  **COUGH**MICROSOFT BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH**COUGH**

and the problem with computers is that they ONLY do what you tell them too... cant think for themselves, cant make you breakfast in the morning (on their own you smartasses), and not very forgiving if you make a mistake (just spill something on a computer and see if it is forgiving!!!), and one of the best reasons computers suck.... no LUVIN!!!!

~mike
                  Single Member of the "1000 Post and No MP3 Car" Club
                  PROJECT ON INDEFINATE HOLD... BOUGHT A HOUSE
                  2000 Cavalier Z24 [###-------] Only 30% Done ... Still

Comment

Yes, I LOVE the LOVIn, but there is no need to be jealous :P
                    Car
                    The Player

Comment

Originally posted by mp3z24
                      and one of the best reasons computers suck.... no LUVIN!!!!
                      You obviously haven't been to the sites I have...
                      http://www.jeepmp3.com/
                      CarPC Stolen. Starting over.
                      Ne1 recognize the avatar?

Comment

Just wait till you get married.
                        ODYSSEY

Originally posted by Tidder
                        Hey, as long as it's not any particular race I'm offending, I can stand to be a pedophile.
                        All information expressed in this post is my opinion, and should not be regarded as a statement of fact.
                        Digital-Car UK|

(\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(")

Comment

This is why I avoid acquiring girlfriends...There is a high probability that they complain about almost everything I do...Though the ones I have had so far seem to be secure in the fact that they're second to the car...Or perhaps that is why they dumped me?
                          Player: Pentium 166MMX, Amptron 598LMR MB w/onboard Sound, Video, LAN, 10.2 Gig Fujitsu Laptop HD, Arise 865 DC-DC Converter, Lexan Case, Custom Software w/Voice Interface, MS Access Based Playlists
                          Car: 1986 Mazda RX-7 Turbo (highly modded), 1978 RX-7 Beater (Dead, parting out), 2001 Honda Insight
                          "If one more body-kitted, cut-spring-lowered, farty-exhausted Civic revs on me at an intersection, I swear I'm going to get out of my car and cram their ridiculous double-decker aluminium wing firmly up their rump."

Comment

Working...
                          X