Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone in Italy with a washing machine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Anyone in Italy with a washing machine

    Is there anyone here in Italy, spefically with their own washing machine? I want to how the water drains out of the thing when you're done.
    I'mmmmmm a n00b.... feel free to make fun

  • #2
    Why?
    7" Lilli TS, Soyo K7VME, Semperon 2200, 160GB Maxtor, 512mb PC3200, Deluo GPS, Panasonic Slim DVD/CD RW, Linksys WMP545G , Opus 150w, XMDirect, XP Pro, FP, IG [XXXXXXXXX-] 90%
    ATVMS.com

    Comment


    • #3
      this made me laugh.
      Installed
      Asus A7N8X-VM - AMD Mobile Athlon 2400
      512 Ram - 60GB HD - Opus 150w
      Lilliput 7" - Rikaline 6010
      [00000000000001100010-] 98% Completed

      Check Out My Install!!!

      Comment


      • #4
        ok, my friend has this Italian washer dryer combo thing that does both in one chamber. The water pumps out from the bottom and goes up the tube into the outlet thing in the wall, which is about 6 inches above the entire thing. This is standard for american stuff, but i'm wondering if in italy the drain is below the machine, because the pump broke from pumping the water up the tube, cutting off b/c the water left, the water flows back down the tube, turns pump on, repeat endlessly.
        I'mmmmmm a n00b.... feel free to make fun

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by markopolo311
          ok, my friend has this Italian washer dryer combo thing that does both in one chamber. The water pumps out from the bottom and goes up the tube into the outlet thing in the wall, which is about 6 inches above the entire thing. This is standard for american stuff, but i'm wondering if in italy the drain is below the machine, because the pump broke from pumping the water up the tube, cutting off b/c the water left, the water flows back down the tube, turns pump on, repeat endlessly.
          Make a little experiment: put some white clothes to washer go to the toilet and take a dumb and see if clothes got ****ty... then its safe to say u have your tubes mixed up...

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by markopolo311
            ok, my friend has this Italian washer dryer combo thing that does both in one chamber. The water pumps out from the bottom and goes up the tube into the outlet thing in the wall, which is about 6 inches above the entire thing. This is standard for american stuff, but i'm wondering if in italy the drain is below the machine, because the pump broke from pumping the water up the tube, cutting off b/c the water left, the water flows back down the tube, turns pump on, repeat endlessly.
            This is a shot in the dark, but there's probably a 1-way valve at the pump. Go talk to an appliance repair shop. They will probably know exactly what your problem is.
            http://www.jeepmp3.com/
            CarPC Stolen. Starting over.
            Ne1 recognize the avatar?

            Comment


            • #7
              there SHOULD be a check valve, but there's not

              I'm gonna put one in and that solve the problem, but i was just wondering if the reason that there's not one is because it's Italian
              I'mmmmmm a n00b.... feel free to make fun

              Comment


              • #8
                wait are u in italy or atl?
                Installed
                Asus A7N8X-VM - AMD Mobile Athlon 2400
                512 Ram - 60GB HD - Opus 150w
                Lilliput 7" - Rikaline 6010
                [00000000000001100010-] 98% Completed

                Check Out My Install!!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  I'm in atlanta.

                  The washing machine is from italy
                  I'mmmmmm a n00b.... feel free to make fun

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    This has got to be the weirdest thread ever posted.
                    AMD XP 2600+/512MB RAM/120GB hard drive
                    Opus 150W/DVD/GPS/7" Lilliput TS/802.11g/Bluetooth
                    Installed.


                    -GPSSecure- - GPS Tracking
                    -AltTabber2.2.2- - Handy touchscreen utility.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by markopolo311
                      Is there anyone here in Italy
                      Hehe mayby u should PM Garo... maker of GaroNav... hes italian... dunno if he does laundry though

                      P.S. Since its from italy... mayby its actually moneylaundring machine... and not meant for clothes at all.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by xBrady
                        This has got to be the weirdest thread ever posted.
                        Not to me, I flooded my penthouse in Italy one day because that damn pump broke and the washer was trying to rinse so the water started coming out the top of the drum - for three hours (I think I had a hot date that afternoon, so when we got back to my place there was this 10 story waterfall coming from my kitchen balcony.) Boy were the neighbors ****ed.
                        HARDWARE: Fujitsu Stylistic ST5111w/WiFi and dock, internal Hitachi 500G HD, external 1TB HD, Sierra Wireless Aircard 550, DVD-RW, BoomzBox HD radio, XM Commander, Delorme GPS, Saitek X-52 Pro joystick, BluSoleil Bluetooth, TPMS, FB, Elm327

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by GizmoQ
                          Not to me, I flooded my penthouse in Italy one day because that damn pump broke and the washer was trying to rinse so the water started coming out the top of the drum - for three hours (I think I had a hot date that afternoon, so when we got back to my place there was this 10 story waterfall coming from my kitchen balcony.) Boy were the neighbors ****ed.
                          I guess the moral of the story is: don't buy Italian appliances...?
                          For Sale: Carputer (CarPC) & RCA Y-Adapter
                          Newsflash: Take a look at my unsold stuff above, thanks!
                          Up Next: Make an OBD to Serial cable & Redo the "MMI buttons"

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by DJiK
                            I guess the moral of the story is: don't buy Italian appliances...?
                            They makee cool cars though :P

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by P3rv3rt B3ar
                              They makee cool cars though :P
                              And kitchens!
                              For Sale: Carputer (CarPC) & RCA Y-Adapter
                              Newsflash: Take a look at my unsold stuff above, thanks!
                              Up Next: Make an OBD to Serial cable & Redo the "MMI buttons"

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X