Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sigh is America really hated because of me?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sigh is America really hated because of me?

I just had to share this with the forums.

I upgraded my phone so I had my old phone to sell.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=9736634146

The moment before the auction ends, I get an email:

yeti33read( 0)

How many of those phones could you provide me for resale in Africa. They must be able to take a chip and card number.

NAME REMOVED
    Canada
    notice the ZERO feedback and asking about a SPRINT phone for sale in Africa...

so I fire back:

Lol I dont think so scammer sir.

#1 CDMA doesnt work outside the US.

#2 does it look like I am a wholeseller?

LOL
    to which he replies:

He Fellow
    I am not a scammer just someone who never visited this site before. I do not know whether you are wholesale or retail. Anyhow you answer is typical American and a good reason why you are hated around the planet.

NAME REMOVED

St. Johns Nfld. Canada

709 NUMBER REMOVED
    what lovely grammar, and he gives me his phone number to boot.

so, unsually nice, I write back:

Well pardon me for presuming. But as an EBAYER, zero feedback plus someone from another continent (yes Africa, Nigeria mostly is known for ebay/online scams) asking questions that IF the person asking the question knew about the actual phone, which I would presume if you wanted LOTS of them, you would also know that phone IS NOT anything but CDMA i.e. USA only. So on a couple of counts, you seem a sham.

Sorry to have gotten you wrong, but you sir are far more shady than you let on.

good day.
    and he has the balls to write back:

Good bye *******
    no signature with phone number this time.

so I say nicely:
    Wow, now honestly did it really need to come to this? All you had to do was ignore and laugh off my email. And now youve gotten yourself so angry over nothing but a common misunderstanding.

I guess Ill ask my religious friends to pray for you.
    and of course he says:
    Pray for the innocent people you are killing in Irag. I do not need your right wing bull****
    but I had to say something because I realized this guy hates America but is on a ****en AOL.COM email account! so I quote his first email and reply:

On Jun 11, 2006, at 12:54 PM, [email protected] wrote:

Anyhow you answer is typical American and a good reason why you are hated around the planet.

From someone who is using AMERICA Online, this is just too ironic NOT to point out.

Also, I still see they dont teach grammar up north. I personally am not hated around the world, you mean to say America is. But your wording is just so off, I felt a need to correct your context.
    and I fired off another about his IRAG <----- notice the G, comment:

Who said right wing? I like the thigh myself.

And I think its still spelled Iraq, with a Q not a G.
    he stopped writing after I sent him this email:

I like the Made in America part.

Anyway I thought someone might want to kill 5 minutes reading this and thinking to themselves, wow, I guess the rest of the world DOES hate us.

And you can take solace in knowing, its because of me.
    (All done)
    iPad Mini 128GB, RF 600.5 amp, JL12W0V2, 8 Infinity Components

what a tool.
    Alex
    90 300zx twinturbo conversion
    Epia C3, 512 ram, syntax mobo, 80 gig WD, Mediacar, GPS w/Routis, all behind drivers seat, 7in Lcd Lilliput VGA with Touch, wireless adapter for stumbling, Consult ODB1 adapter and data scanner.

Comment

I've been to Africa... Nigeria actually. They do hate us, but idolize us, at the same time. The rest of the world does pretty much hate us though.

Comment

Sigh is America really hated because of me?
        Yes, we all hate America!!

Yes, we all use american hard and/or software and/or internet services.

But NO, it's not only because of you

Greetings to the US
        Project BioHazardous Material || BioHazard . LU
        ████████████████░░░░ CAR
        ████████████░░░░░░░░ LAPTOP
        █████████████░░░░░░░ FRONT-END SKIN
        ██████████████░░░░░░ PERIPHERALS
        ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ INTEGRATION

Comment

Well i guess we tend to generalize too much... Its just sometimes hard when u see results of US politics (and more specificly extensions of it) first hand.

Every U.S. citizen i ve personally know have been good people. Its not theyr fault they have been born in a country with rotten administration. Im just sorry i keep forgetting it.

Comment

That's right.

I don't hate American people, too. I just disagree with the US politics. We (European) have a very critical and negative view of the Bush administration.

But as P3rv3rt B3ar said, people generalize. Although I don't know many Americans, I'm sure there's one or two good ones

@ sdashiki : send him an email saying that he should try to complain at the White House
            ████████████████░░░░ CAR

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard
              That's right.

I don't hate American people, too. I just disagree with the US politics. We (European) have a very critical and negative view of the Bush administration.
              Exactly, i remember time when i had very positive view of United States... But i think it dates bit further to the Clinton administration... for me personally States bombing my personal playground (Europe) was too much.

I think we need more movies like "BRII" before americans take the hint and realise how easy it is to them to be liked instead of hated. just incase they still dont get it... dont make bombs, and if u just have to, dont drop them.

Comment

Just remember - the actions of a government really have no bearing on how their people act...

there are PLENTY of republicans who HATE bush....

it's funny though, because a lot of people outside of America cast us a racists (especially here in the south)...when they do the same thing (generalize) about americans...quite ironic I think...lol

people = difficult
                Jan Bennett
                FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Originally posted by Red GTi VR6
                  Just remember - the actions of a government really have no bearing on how their people act...

there are PLENTY of republicans who HATE bush....

it's funny though, because a lot of people outside of America cast us a racists (especially here in the south)...when they do the same thing (generalize) about americans...quite ironic I think...lol

people = difficult
                  Yes, that is exactly reason of my first post. Its sad really how much we generalize... but i doubt it could be avoided though, human reason works like that, without generalizing world would be too complex to handle. I guess wisdom is about to see where to generalize and where not. And judging by the state of world... we all could use huge boost in that department

Comment

You're right.

But I think one of the reasons that we are generalizing on american people is that Bush (or other presidents) show themselves as if they had owned the people's opininion and talk like they knew the one and only way the job has to be done. We don't see much more alternative opinions of American at our TV channels. I don't know if it is better in the US.?

Re-reading my post I'm not sure you will understand what I mean I'm translating my Luxembourgish thoughts into some sort of English
                    ████████████████░░░░ CAR

Comment

Originally posted by Red GTi VR6
                      Only if it was so simple... u need to remember that just today... american missile killed among several human beings, two children. Since when u need missiles to kill child? Man, u r getting worse than Israelis.

Its not like american people didnt ask for him. They already knew what kind warmonger he is... yet almost 50% re-elected him? where were those republicans who hate him on that day?

EDIT: Were they hiding, cause voting democrat would probably mean no tax cuts? who gives a **** about iraqi children as long as i dont have to ride with hubcaps, rather vote maniac than democrat?

Comment

Originally posted by P3rv3rt B3ar
                        Only if it was so simple... u need to remember that just today... american missile killed among several human beings, two children. Since when u need missiles to kill child? Man, u r getting worse than Israelis.

Its not like american people didnt ask for him. They already knew what kind warmonger he is... yet almost 50% re-elected him? where were those republicans who hate him on that day?

EDIT: Were they hiding, cause voting democrat would probably mean no tax cuts? who gives a **** about iraqi children as long as i dont have to ride with hubcaps, rather vote maniac than democrat?

I am NOT stooping to the level of arguing about explicit politics over the internet with someone I have never met. That's just short of being childish.

I've got my own views of this war, and I'll tell you that they are NOT for Bush, however I believe that SOMEONE needed to do something and I'm disgusted that it took this long for it to happen.

I will leave it at that. If you want to debate the current real world politics online with complete strangers, over the internet, I suggest you find someone else to do so with.

Regarding your comment BioHazard:

would a president who acted like they were unsure really be that much better?

I guess what I'm getting at is that it's a catch-22

Act like you believe fully in what you are doing or act like you are unsure, either way you're ****ed...I'd RATHER have a leader who believed 100% in what they were doing rather than one who flip-flipped about on issues.
                        Jan Bennett

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Hitler too believed 100% what he was doing...

Comment

damn sdashiki, i hate you as I blame you for the war in iraq! yeah you!

Comment

no ****!?

and look at how good he was at what he was doing!

I'm not speaking of the mass genocide.

I'm speaking of his ability to get people to follow, of being a LEADER. Most historians will tell you that he was one of the greatest leaders of all time.

Now before you go and spin that completely off kilter and say I'm a hitler lover or some complete bull **** like that, I'm not.

If you can't seperate the two, then you might not have the mental capacity to carry on this conversation.
                              Jan Bennett

Comment

Working...
                              X