Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about music from "Tokyo Drift"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Question about music from "Tokyo Drift"

    Don't get me wrong, I'm an American V8 guy, but the movie isn't as bad as I thought it would be. That being said, for those who have seen it, there is a scene with the kid Sean is drifting on the mountain with the cute Austrailian girl. (The cutie is driving) In the back round is an insermental peice of music playing. I like this music (calming like Moby) but worse than that is the fact that I am sure I have heard it before and can't remeber where (don't you hate when that happens) is there any one who can save my sanity and tell me what this music is and where I can get it
    Aut cum scuto, aut in scuto

  • #2
    Originally posted by Lando
    Don't get me wrong, I'm an American V8 guy, but the movie isn't as bad as I thought it would be. That being said, for those who have seen it, there is a scene with the kid Sean is drifting on the mountain with the cute Austrailian girl. (The cutie is driving) In the back round is an insermental peice of music playing. I like this music (calming like Moby) but worse than that is the fact that I am sure I have heard it before and can't remeber where (don't you hate when that happens) is there any one who can save my sanity and tell me what this music is and where I can get it

    well there is an OST for it. So maybe it would be on there.

    here is the track listing:

    01 - teriyaki boyz - tokyo drift (fast and furious)
    02 - dj shadow feat mos def - six days the remix
    03 - 5678s - the barracuda
    04 - evil nine - restless
    05 - far east movement - round round
    06 - nerd - she wants to move
    07 - teriyaki boyz - cho large
    08 - dragon ash - resound
    09 - atari teenage riot - speed
    10 - don omar feat tego calderon - bandaleros
    11 - don omar - conteo.mp3
    12 - brian tyler feat slash - mustang nismo
    My Site: http://www.reinerweb.us
    My Car : http://members.cardomain.com/reiner15

    Car Computer Alias - TekPC
    Current Progress - - Brainstorming

    Comment


    • #3
      interpret name

      Know anyone interpret name, before play teriyaki boyz - tokyo drift

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by thordaemon
        Know anyone interpret name, before play teriyaki boyz - tokyo drift
        can any one interpret this post?
        Kimi ga kawareba, Seikaimo kawaru!

        Comment


        • #5
          I Have It!!

          Originally posted by got2liv4him
          can any one interpret this post?
          Hi guys, i find this song 2 days. Name is: Gritz - My Life Be Like.mp3 and you will find it also at Grits - Ooh Ahh.mp3. Enjoy (for this message i must registered on this forum, but i know how is it be without this song, and i want to help you. ENJOY

          Comment


          • #6
            ODYSSEY

            Originally posted by Tidder
            Hey, as long as it's not any particular race I'm offending, I can stand to be a pedophile.
            All information expressed in this post is my opinion, and should not be regarded as a statement of fact.
            Digital-Car UK|

            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(")

            Comment


            • #7
              I Know

              I have really been trying to find that instramental song that ur talking about tho ! when the guy and girl are drifting on the side of the mountain and the cute girl is driving ! i'm trying to find it and i'm having a hard time cuz its deffinately NOT on the soundtrack so if anyone can find out what it is please let me know
              thanks

              Comment


              • #8
                you registered on THIS forum to ask about a soundtrack?

                nice, dont expect much help, lol

                Comment


                • #9
                  re-read

                  i'm obviously not asking about a soundtrack since it clearly states in my last posting that the song is NOT on the sound track but thanx for the help tips ur a good person . . . . . but not really !

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by hockey12345 View Post
                    i'm obviously not asking about a soundtrack since it clearly states in my last posting that the song is NOT on the sound track but thanx for the help tips ur a good person . . . . . but not really !
                    lol, no problem

                    but still, i stand by what i said, i doubt u'll find any help here

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I believe the track you are describing is "Neela Drifts" by Brian Tyler, and yes it is a good piece of music. You can find this song on the Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift score soundtrack by Brian Tyler.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        rofl, another 0 poster, probably the same guy trying to make me look like an ***,

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          This is a weird thread. But I agree with Lando. Sure there was no Vin Diesel. And sure the plot was weak, and it certainly got boring at parts, but it entertained me through some of it. The teriyaki boys song is pretty sweet btw.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            whats that song....

                            hey guys
                            what are the 2 songs after "tokyo drift" by the tryaki boyz? the first song is in the bit where shaun is talking to neela about her car and how he likes V8's. the second song is in the bit where shaun is talking to DK about how hes the justin timberlake of japan.

                            the other song i wanted was the one that plays for a long time whils shaun is learning to drift and also when he is racing DK's friend (DKs friend loses).

                            I cant find out what these songs are so can you help me??

                            Thanks!!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Hi have you any luck on that song I've been looking for years

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X