I'm back!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back!

Sorry for abandoning everyone, but too much complications such as girls, work, college, lack of money etc has kept me from re-building my carpc.

But guess what?

I'm back, and I've got some good plans this time around =). Who all missed me? Who all even remembers me? Haha, I've noticed a lot of new and good things have happened around here since I've been gone, as well as a lot of new members.

ps, Don't expect me to be NEAR as much of a forum whore as I once was but I'll be on here quite a bit, probably at least everynight =)
    CarPC install is starting to come along again...

good to have you back grayscale. that sig is obnoxious. lol
    Dr. Ron Paul for President 2008

Hope for America - http://www.ronpaul2008.com

Who is Ron Paul? - Why do we need Ron Paul?

Comment

Welcome back.
      ODYSSEY

Originally posted by Tidder
      Hey, as long as it's not any particular race I'm offending, I can stand to be a pedophile.
      All information expressed in this post is my opinion, and should not be regarded as a statement of fact.
      Digital-Car UK|

(\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(")

Comment

you were gone??? lmao...i remember when ur sig said "wait till next month i have a cool custom idea in the works" or some **** like that....what ever happened to that??
        i got dat ***** sittin on 22s! SUPERMAN EDITION!

Comment

welcome back
          Never let the truth get in the way of a good story

Comment

Originally posted by tj!2k4
            good to have you back grayscale. that sig is obnoxious. lol
            I agree, it was lol.

Originally posted by EsKALad
            you were gone??? lmao...i remember when ur sig said "wait till next month i have a cool custom idea in the works" or some **** like that....what ever happened to that??
            Haha, no clue, whatever was custom at that time isn't custom anymore. This forum really does have some of the smartest bunch of people I know when it comes to engineering. But I do think my new setups lookin pretty darn clean so far. The damn humidity has been really high lately (60-100%) and it's been rainy all week, so I haven't been able to do any bondoing =\ Hoping to get it all done before school starts again, and I think I'll succeed.
            CarPC install is starting to come along again...

Comment

Working...
            X