Looking for Armen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Armen

I was wondering if anybody knew the whereabouts of Armen from digital world wide (www.digitalww.com). I've got a less than month old dead LCD from him and I need to talk to him. I've sent emails, pms, forms on his website don't work, and he hasn't returned my phone call.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

There's a FAQ devoted to getting in touch with Armen.
    I suggest you employ a little patience. Armen will get in touch with you.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

its that time of the month again.
      Installed
      Asus A7N8X-VM - AMD Mobile Athlon 2400
      512 Ram - 60GB HD - Opus 150w
      Lilliput 7" - Rikaline 6010
      [00000000000001100010-] 98% Completed

Check Out My Install!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DarquePervert View Post
        There's a FAQ devoted to getting in touch with Armen.
        I suggest you employ a little patience. Armen will get in touch with you.
        He did reply shortly after I made that post, but only a reply. And no support. I figured two weeks was a good period of "employed patience" but obviously that standard was underestimated.

I did do a search, for reaching him... but I found no leads, perhaps that is a lack of persistence on my part. However, I do know that possible "bad publicity" postings for any vendor will bring a vendor out of "hiding" and that was what I was aiming for.

As a final note, I am a very patient and reasonable man; so believe me when I say I am willing to meet anyone more than halfway to get an issue resolved. Thanks for your reply. But I hardly see how Quattro's comment on his menstrual cycle helps me find Armen.

Comment

rofl. if there is something that this forum can help you with like a basic question on support for you issue or whatever. Ask us. If its not broken then.... eh i dont know. dont ask dumb questions.
          I GIVE FREE HUGS!
          Buy Sell or Trade
          If my pm box is full, please feel free to call me any time. 440-328-3382
          Thank you
          Forex
          Rate Mp3car @ FXroot.com

Comment

I'll just paraphase the "Where is Armen?" FAQ answer...

He's a one man show. he's good at what he does. He's very knowledgeable in his trade. His service is excellent as long as you have the time.
            Tidder

Try RevFE
            The best resurrected frontend I've ever used, period.

I Wish I could ban people

Comment

Originally posted by Tidder View Post
              he's good at what he does.

At what?

Comment

Originally posted by Imobejoas View Post
                However, I do know that possible "bad publicity" postings for any vendor will bring a vendor out of "hiding" and that was what I was aiming for.
                Well, hes been around, I swear I even saw him browsing the DC forum some days ago.

Perhaps hes avoiding you?

Comment

Originally posted by Imobejoas View Post
                  He did reply shortly after I made that post, but only a reply. And no support. I figured two weeks was a good period of "employed patience" but obviously that standard was underestimated.

I did do a search, for reaching him... but I found no leads, perhaps that is a lack of persistence on my part. However, I do know that possible "bad publicity" postings for any vendor will bring a vendor out of "hiding" and that was what I was aiming for.

As a final note, I am a very patient and reasonable man; so believe me when I say I am willing to meet anyone more than halfway to get an issue resolved. Thanks for your reply. But I hardly see how Quattro's comment on his menstrual cycle helps me find Armen.
                  Funny, I searched for the word armen in thread titles and found pages and pages talking about this.
                  AMD XP 2600+/512MB RAM/120GB hard drive
                  Opus 150W/DVD/GPS/7" Lilliput TS/802.11g/Bluetooth
                  Installed.

-GPSSecure- - GPS Tracking
                  -AltTabber2.2.2- - Handy touchscreen utility.

Comment

Working...
                  X