Address: Suite D4738, Holograms Suites,
    4855 Copthal Avenue.
    City London,
    EC45 67BN GB
    Email: [email protected]
    Phone: (Office) +44-702-4095-067
    Mobile (Direct Mobile) +44-702-4095-069

Dear Sherman,

I am David R. Brimley,an Attorney at law, Citizen of the United States of America but presently residing here in London, I know this proposal will come to you as a surprise for the fact that we have not met before believing that transaction of this magnitude will make anyone apprehensive or worried but I can assure you that you will not regret been part of this mutual beneficial transaction.

SUBJECT: A deceased Client of mine Mr.Sherman James whom here in after shall be referred to as my client, made a numbered time Fixed Deposit for twelve calendr months valued at US$10 (Ten Million United States Dollars) in a Financial and Security Company on January 12,2000. My Client a Consultant,and contractor with the British Solid Minerals Corporation(BSMC).Upon maturity the Financial and Security Company sent a routine notification in accordance with the Company policy to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a month they sent a reminder and finally it was discovered from his contract employers British Solid Minerals Corporation(BSMC) that Mr.Sherman James his wife and their two children died in the AF4590 France concord plane crash bound for New York in their plan for a world cruise on Monday 31 July, 2000.

Please view this website for confirmation of the death of my client.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm
    On further investigation, i found out that he died without making a Will and all attempts to trace his next of kin was fruitless. I therefore made further investigations and discovered that my client did not declare any next of kin or relations in the Deposit paperwork with the Financial and Security Company.
    This sum of US$10m i understand was kept in the Financial and Security Company for safekeeping to enable him have direct and immediate access to the funds for a contract that he intended to execute. No one will ever come forward to claim it and according to the British Government Law as provided in section 129 sub 63(N), British Banking Edit of 1961 at the expiration of 6 years the money will revert to the ownership of the British Government, if nobody applies to claim the fund.
    My proposition to you, is to seek your consent to present you as the Next of kin and beneficiary of my deceased client so that the proceeds of this account valued at 10 million dollars can be paid to you,so we can share the amount on a mutually agreed percentage of 30% for you,60% for me,5% for a reputable charity home because the money is owned by a deceased man and 5% set aside for any expenses during the course of this transaction.
    All legal documents to back up your claim as the deceased Next of Kin, will be provided by me. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through. This will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.If this business proposition offends your moral values,do accept my apology but if not then indicate your interest by contacting me urgently and confidentially for more information and the roles you will play in this transaction.You can email me /call me on my private number as indicated above or better still let me have your private phone number so i can call you.
    Awaiting your urgent reply .
    Regards,
    Barrister David R. Brimley
    Mobile (Direct Mobile) +44-702-4095-069.
    NB.Reply via my private mail at ( [email protected] )
    [email protected]--------
    damn scammers......

Peace,

Rafster
    Post # 3000

you should call him, see what he says, lol

Comment

Originally posted by FC3S View Post
      you should call him, see what he says, lol
      Hmm... maybe someone in London could call for me... I'm seriously at the other side of the world...

Peace,

Rafster
      Post # 3000

Comment

3 things to note:
        The address doesn't exist.
        The news story is more than 6 years old -- the money is expired.
        The percentage is wrong: it should be 60% to you and 30% to him.
        For Sale: Carputer (CarPC) & RCA Y-Adapter
        Newsflash: Take a look at my unsold stuff above, thanks!
        Up Next: Make an OBD to Serial cable & Redo the "MMI buttons"

Comment

Send him a p-p-powerbook.
          ~ Joel

Comment

Originally posted by DJiK View Post
            3 things to note:
            The address doesn't exist.
            The news story is more than 6 years old -- the money is expired.
            The percentage is wrong: it should be 60% to you and 30% to him.
            then how can we get in touch with him
            6 years old? maybe the money has gained interest!
            should be 90% to me dammit

Comment

hahahah, I got that same email. I emailed him and told him I was interested. He emailed me back a form to fill out. I never did fill it out because I got to busy with other things.
              AMD XP 2600+/512MB RAM/120GB hard drive
              Opus 150W/DVD/GPS/7" Lilliput TS/802.11g/Bluetooth
              Installed.

-GPSSecure- - GPS Tracking
              -AltTabber2.2.2- - Handy touchscreen utility.

Comment

Oh wait, mine was a little bit different. Here is mine:
                Mr.Adnan.A.K.Ismail
                Manager National Bank of Dubai Abu Dhabi
                branch Dubai United Arab Emirate (U.A.E.)
                e-mail [email protected])

I am Mr.Adnan A.K.Ismail Branch Manager National Bank of Dubai Abu Dhabi branch, I have urgent and very confidential business proposition for you.A British Oil consultant and contractor with the Kruger Gold Company,Mr. Raymond Beck made a numbered time (Fixed) Deposit for twelve calendar months, valued at US$12,000,000.00 (Twelve Million United State Dollars) in my branch. Upon maturity,

I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply.After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his contract employers, the Kruger Gold Company that Mr. Raymond Beck died in a plane crash along with his wife Mr. and Mrs. Raymond Beck died in a plan crash along with his wife in Egypt Air Flight 990, 1999 air crash (for more information about this crash and person you can contact this website
                http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/502503.stm

Since we got this information about his death and on further investigation,I found out that he died without making a WILL, and all attempts to trace his next of kin was fruitless. I therefore made further investigationand discovered that Mr. Raymond Beck did not declare any kin or relations in all his official documents, including his Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank.

This sum of US$12,000,000.00 is still sitting in my Bank and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year. No one will ever come forward to claim it. According to Laws of United Arab Emirates, at the expiration of 7 (seven) years, the money will revert to the ownership of the (U.A.E) Government if nobody applies to claim the fund.

Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand in as the next of kin to Mr. Raymond Beck so that the fruits of this old man's labor will not get into the hands of some corrupt government officials.This is simple, I will like you to provide immediately your full names and address so that the attorney will prepare the necessary documents and affidavits that will put you in place as the next of kin.

We shall employ the services of an attorney for drafting and notarization of the WILL and to obtain the necessary documents and letter of probate/administration in your favor for the transfer. A bank account in any part of the world that you will provide will then facilitate the transfer of this money to you as the beneficiary/next of kin.

The money will be paid into your account for us to share in the ratio of 60% for me and 40% for you. There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this transaction will be done by the attorney and my position as the Branch Manager guarantees the successful execution of this transaction.If you are interested, please reply immediately via the private email address above.
                Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details and relevant documents that will help you understand the transaction. Please send me your confidential telephone and fax numbers for easy communication. Please observe utmost confidentiality, and rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall require your assistance to invest my share in your country.

Awaiting your urgent reply via my confidential email address:[email protected])
                Regards.
                Mr.Adnan A.K.Ismail
                Kind of similar though.
                Here is my response (this was fun to type up btw )
                Thank you very much for choosing me, your great honor. I feel very special that I have been chosen to do this for your bank. I know and love your people and love how honest your people are. That is very sad what happened to Mr. Beck but I'm sure he will be glad that we have his money. I will of course send you my information. Let me know if you need anything else.
                Bill Sampson
                345 E Beck St. SLC, UT 84107 USA
                That is all a bunch of BS bytheway.
                Installed.

Comment

His response:
                  Thank you for your response and as a matter of fact, I have to let you know that this is a deal since I work with the bank here in National Bank of Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirate (U.A.E.) as the Branch Manager of the Bank.

Note that I have discovered this huge amount under the fixed deposit account of our late customer Mr. Raymond Beck and as the case may be, he did not have any mentioned name as his next of kin and based on the fact that he died with his wife and the did not have any issue,

I find it as an opportunity to make a deal with you so that you can claim the fund as the next of kin/partner to the depositor as I shall send you the documents (deposit certificate, and death certificate) that will back you up which the bank will demand from you for verification on your claim. And I want you to promise me that when this money moves into your account you will not disappoint me?

Again I want to let you know what put me into this business because I really know very well as a good Muslim I am, I don?t have the right to take this money why because the money is not belongs to me and is not mine, but by may last year 2004, There is one of our good customer and also a good friend of my called Mr.Zahi Mohamed Mounir my bank grant him a loan and he went away without paying back his debt, so now all the debt is on my head because I am the one who sign for him hoping that he can not went away with the money, but I really understand him, his plan is not to put me in any problem but he also have big problem with his business now so that is why immediately I discover this opportunity I contact you.

Therefore, I need you to forward to the bank attorney as his contact information are as follow. Your cooperation in this deal because I cannot stand at the forefront of this transaction since I work with the bank. I will advice that you complete the bellow application and send it to the bank attorney.

Do not be afraid as I know what we are pursuing and surely sky will be our limits. Please I will like you to keep this transaction confidential regards to my status as civil servant I don?t want thing that will spoil or tarnish my image as well as your, Because I value my reputation hear than this money.

This transaction is 100% risk free provided you follow my instruction .Please call me on my direct number 00971504839962 as soon as you get this mail for more clarification.

I am counting on your maximum cooperation.
                  Regards
                  Mr.Adnan A.K.Ismail.
                  Telephone: 00971504839962
                  And then my response :
                  My brother Adnan who I love so dearly. Thank you for your wonderful trust that you have put in me. I feel a great bond is being formed between us. I think we will soon be wonderful lifetime partners. Thank you again and god bless you for your great work. You make me very happy that you want to do this for me. Today I went to the store and had a very bad day. The grapes I bought didn't taste very good and were very sour. Do you like grapes? After the store I went and bought a new car. It is a BMW. I have a very good job and lots of money so I am able to buy these nice things. This news and information that you have supplied me brings a beautiful smile to my face and has lifted my spirit. The only thing that makes me sad is that I tried calling your number and it didn't work. I tried several times doing it many different ways without any success. Can I just send you the information you need using my email? I know my email works but not that phone number you gave me. Can you please help me as I am very interested in what you have for me and want me to do.
                  Thank you once again my brother. We will have a long and loving relationship together with partnership.
                  Installed.

Comment

lol... thats awesome..

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X