More Ie Probs!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Ie Probs!!!

yeah, so i still havent sorted out the .bmp saving problem in IE, but since microsucks admitted that their browser is a piece of ****, that makes me feel a little better.

so now i have a new problem... i cant load up streaming music via winamp. when i click the listen button on a streaming channel, it is supposed to cue up the .pls file in winamp... it works for me when im at work, on NT4.0 with IE 5.0(?) and winamp 2.80, but it doesnt work at home.. windows ME with IE 6.0 and winamp 2.80. at home i get the stupid intro... "winamp, it really whips the llama's ***"... then it does nothing.. if i manually load the web address of the .pls into the load file box it works like dream.

i havent done anything with the settings in the file types but this is really ****ing me off and it is just another problem to add to the list of **** the ****es me off about computers... especially winblows....

anyone got any ideas... im about ready to kick my computer down the stairs... thank god i wont have to deal with all this **** when i build my mp3 player...

~mike
    Single Member of the "1000 Post and No MP3 Car" Club
    PROJECT ON INDEFINATE HOLD... BOUGHT A HOUSE
    2000 Cavalier Z24 [###-------] Only 30% Done ... Still

only thing I can think of is THIS

but, you say it works elsewhere or manually, so maybe its a winamp problem?
    Debt as of 1/1/05: $34,354.48
    Debt as of July 4, 2007: $0.00 explanation
    I'M DEBT FREE!!
    I'm now a reasonably successful gunblogger.

Comment

Try reinstalling winamp. had a problem at work where winamp wasn't associated with .pls, and here it sounds like .pls might not be associated correctly.
      -Nick

Comment

yeah i reinstalled winamp and it still gives me the same problem...

of course when i try it in netscepe it works perfectly... but IE loads faster then setscape so i just use IE.

******* bill gates....

~mike
        Single Member of the "1000 Post and No MP3 Car" Club
        PROJECT ON INDEFINATE HOLD... BOUGHT A HOUSE
        2000 Cavalier Z24 [###-------] Only 30% Done ... Still

Comment

Have u installing any patches to IE6???
          Car: About to change

Player: VIA Eden, 256Mb RAM, Bootable from 64MB Compactflash, 40GB MP3 HD, IRMan, Wireless Keyboard, 5.6" In-dash TFT, 12v DC-DC, running Windows XP Embedded with Wireless LAN, Mobile Internet, GPS Sat Navigation.

== Running MediaEngine for the front end whilst I build a front end in VB.NET, but may stick with ME 2.0 ==

Comment

Working...
          X