Which email service for POP3 access?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which email service for POP3 access?

Damn it yahoo took my pop3 access away and tells me to pay for it. Are there any good free email sites with pop3 access?

Good luck on that search.
    I think your best bet might be to find a really generous group of people that offer free shell accounts, that may have pop3 access
    http://www.mp3vl.tk Plans and progress on my install - (Updated 28 June 02)
    Australian mp3car Portal
    mp3car related links Check them out / Add some
    mp3car FAQ - RTFF

[########==]80% Assembling
    -=Current Progress: Working Sproggy supply, building box.=-

Comment

Try this find from Google

Go here:
      http://www.mail2web.com/
      And use advanced login, worked when I tried it

/Jaktis

Comment

Re: Try this find from Google

I think you got i wrong, we want to download our web-based mails to our home pc, and send from them too, using outlook
        -
        My cars
        -

Comment

www.myrealbox.com

Its a free service from novell, its not pop3, but Imap, which means the e-mail is saved on the server, but it will work fine with outlook.
          Clarion 200watt head unit w/ Aux in.
          Kicker 800watt 4 channel amp
          In a 96 Grand Prix SE.

Comment

hotmail can be accessed through outlook, dont know if you wanna go with hotmail though...

Comment

with my isp i use for my websites, I can have unlimited pop3 email-addresses.. (so litterally I can have 1000000 email adresses at the same domain.. )

only thing is.

these are .nl domains

Greetz
              Raas - The Netherlands
              ME: VIA epia m10000, lilliput 7', opus 150w, 80gb<br>
              GF: IBM Thinkpad 380, ext. 3.5 80gb, 40x4, PB-IR

Comment

I think that most of us acces our mailboxes from several places, but we want the important mails and adresses kept at our stationary pc:s (mostly used)
                -
                My cars
                -

Comment

How about these?

A quick search on google yields this:

http://www.emailaddresses.com/email_pop.htm

isn't that what you are looking for?

Comment

Re: How about these?

Runbox Mail Manager is the only email service you will ever need. Subscriptions are just
                    USD 29.95 per year.
                    might aswell stick to yahoo and pay for it
                    -
                    My cars
                    -

Comment

I can provide pop3 mail if you want it, either on my domain (free) or you can register your own domain thru me and have full hosting capabilities and pop3 e-mail.

PM me if interested.

PS:- If any of you want domains or websites hosting etc ... lemme know
                      Car: About to change

Player: VIA Eden, 256Mb RAM, Bootable from 64MB Compactflash, 40GB MP3 HD, IRMan, Wireless Keyboard, 5.6" In-dash TFT, 12v DC-DC, running Windows XP Embedded with Wireless LAN, Mobile Internet, GPS Sat Navigation.

== Running MediaEngine for the front end whilst I build a front end in VB.NET, but may stick with ME 2.0 ==

Comment

Originally posted by WebAssistUK
                        I can provide pop3 mail if you want it, either on my domain (free) or you can register your own domain thru me and have full hosting capabilities and pop3 e-mail.

PM me if interested.

PS:- If any of you want domains or websites hosting etc ... lemme know

i need email for mode6.com. I'm hosting it off my dsl but i dont want mail to bounce if my conncectoin goes down

Comment

After doing my research it seems that good pop3 email is hard to find. Either they dont give you SMTP (outgoing email capabilities) or they want to know too much personal info or you can't get web browser access or something other. The best one that i came across was subdomain.com but they're clogged up with requests at the moment. will keep trying.

Comment

Working...
                          X