Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ps3

Well we got our shipment in today.

and lets just say, would suck to be the 7th person in line.
    haha.

gonna be fun on friday. No one camping yet but i expect people there tomorrow night.

Anyone gonna wait in line for a ps3??
    Core duo
    1tb harddrive
    256 ddr
    8 lilliput
    bu-353

still installing...

We can but would have to wait in line.

kinda sucks but i think we do it that way cuz if we didnt we all would buy them and just sell them on ebay. So it sucks for those that would want the system. Eh but we can still get 20% off.
    haha
    Core duo
    1tb harddrive
    256 ddr
    8 lilliput
    bu-353

still installing...

Comment

Yah those damn ebayers selling units for twice there price. Why didn't i think of that! Maybe i will buy the next xbox/ps3/nintendo thing and sell on ebay.

But to answer your first question.....NO! or what i meant to say is HELL NO! Im a computer guy that doesn't game much. Except for the daily UT2004. I think its time to play now. ONSlaught!!! im on as profit
      Um, I guess this is where you put something witty.WITTY

My Web site, in the design stage. http://home.comcast.net/~cstrachn

Modified RRSkinEditor http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=65723

Comment

Only six units? What store do you work in?

One of the Circuit City here is gettin 200 and most of the spots have been filled up since yesterday. Can you believe it? People camping out for 5+ day??
        Looks like I won't be getting one on launch.
        Installed
        Asus A7N8X-VM - AMD Mobile Athlon 2400
        512 Ram - 60GB HD - Opus 150w
        Lilliput 7" - Rikaline 6010
        [00000000000001100010-] 98% Completed

Check Out My Install!!!

Comment

Wallmarts in San Diego are gonna have a minimum of 10 at each store....

I'm not witing in line. I'm gonna wait a good 1/2 a year to a year for PS3. I am buying on wii on Sat. night though...

Super Mario 1, 2, and 3.... here I come...

Peace,

Rafster
          Post # 3000

Comment

What are they finnaly retailing at anyway?
            ~Fin~
            My First Install. Be gentle with my 03 Vibe GT

Comment

Target. Yeah we were suppose to get 10 too. So they might come in or they might not. Wouldnt make too much sense to make 2 shipments.
              Core duo
              1tb harddrive
              256 ddr
              8 lilliput
              bu-353

still installing...

Comment

Originally posted by Grimoire View Post
                What are they finnaly retailing at anyway?
                499 and 599

Peace,

Rafster
                Post # 3000

Comment

Originally posted by Rafster View Post
                  Wallmarts in San Diego are gonna have a minimum of 10 at each store....

I'm not witing in line. I'm gonna wait a good 1/2 a year to a year for PS3. I am buying on wii on Sat. night though...

Super Mario 1, 2, and 3.... here I come...

Peace,

Rafster
                  nice, Ive got my psp to play nintendo games on Thanks to the last fix to run both version 2.71 and 1.5. Now i finally can make use of the 2 gig memory stick i bought for it.

From what it looks like the PS3 menu looks just like the PSP menu.

I wont buy a ps3 untill the mods are out. Should be intresting to see the new evolution of mods for this system. Probably alot of software ones since you can load your own OS on it!

Comment

Originally posted by pRoFiT View Post
                    nice, Ive got my psp to play nintendo games on Thanks to the last fix to run both version 2.71 and 1.5. Now i finally can make use of the 2 gig memory stick i bought for it.

I wont buy a ps3 untill the mods are out. Should be intresting to see the new evolution of mods for this system. Probably alot of software ones since you can load your own OS on it!
                    I have a PSP also... but stupidly, I bought some game that made me update to 1.8.... GRRRR.... any firmware hacks for that yet?

Rafster
                    Post # 3000

Comment

Originally posted by Rafster View Post
                      I have a PSP also... but stupidly, I bought some game that made me update to 1.8.... GRRRR.... any firmware hacks for that yet?

Rafster
                      sure, unless you mean 2.8! Update to 2.0 then downgrade to 1.5 then load multiboot. There is a couple good websites with software for it.

Comment

sure, unless you mean 2.8! Update to 2.0 then downgrade to 1.5 then load multiboot. There is a couple good websites with software for it.
                        I meant 2.8... my finger slipped....

PM me links?

Peace,

Rafster
                        Post # 3000

Comment

Yeah I can't wait for the mods. Sony gonna allow any third party software to be installed on the unit.

http://www.playstation.com/ps3-openplatform/index.html
                          Installed
                          Asus A7N8X-VM - AMD Mobile Athlon 2400
                          512 Ram - 60GB HD - Opus 150w
                          Lilliput 7" - Rikaline 6010
                          [00000000000001100010-] 98% Completed

Check Out My Install!!!

Comment

own os. own software. own peripherals.
                            sounding like a good carputer.
                            Core duo
                            1tb harddrive
                            256 ddr