Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

need advice;on pc-pc video and voice.pleae read.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need advice;on pc-pc video and voice.pleae read.

first of all thanks for reading,heres my question. i need to find a way to establish a connection between my carpc,my home pc and or any pc; to my mom's pc.using internet connection of course.i have some ideas but maybe some of you guys have a better way.the thing is that my mom is almost unable to move she had a stroke 2 months ago.she can see and hear and move a little.but no way to move anything on the pc wich i'm planning to install in her house.she depends a lot on me and i wish to keep communication all the time,even while i'm driving.soo if theres some ideas please let me know,hardware software.anything. thanks!
    BASSRR ==> [Audio Player/MusicDB/Cd Player/Ripper/Rate/Internet Radio/Audio Capture/Youtube Video]
    RRTube ==> [View/Download Youtube Videos]
    WifiMan ==> [Wifi Manager]
    RRec ==> [Audio Capture]

If You Want To Be Given Everything, Give Everything Up ...
    Bird York -- In The Deep --

Skype?
    Old plans out the window because of an accident .
    Have: M1-ATX, EPIA M10000, 256MB, 60GB 2.5", slim slot load DVD
    Need: Time, HU integration, ideas for Lilli

Comment

Originally posted by EL CAMINO View Post
      first of all thanks for reading,heres my question. i need to find a way to establish a connection between my carpc,my home pc and or any pc; to my mom's pc.using internet connection of course.i have some ideas but maybe some of you guys have a better way.the thing is that my mom is almost unable to move she had a stroke 2 months ago.she can see and hear and move a little.but no way to move anything on the pc wich i'm planning to install in her house.she depends a lot on me and i wish to keep communication all the time,even while i'm driving.soo if theres some ideas please let me know,hardware software.anything. thanks!
      What kinda of communication are you trying to accomplish, audio/video/texting?

Michael
      ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

Comment

audio and video, everything controlled by me.the main idea is that she can see me and hear me; any time.
        BASSRR ==> [Audio Player/MusicDB/Cd Player/Ripper/Rate/Internet Radio/Audio Capture/Youtube Video]
        RRec ==> [Audio Capture]

Comment

Originally posted by EL CAMINO View Post
          audio and video, everything controlled by me.the main idea is that she can see me and hear me; any time.
          Look into video conferencing software.

Realize it will most likely need a fast connection for your carputer, which might be difficult.

Michael
          ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

Comment

I don't know about the constantly-on thing, but as I posted above: Skype does do video and audio, and it's free.
            Old plans out the window because of an accident .
            Have: M1-ATX, EPIA M10000, 256MB, 60GB 2.5", slim slot load DVD
            Need: Time, HU integration, ideas for Lilli

Comment

Originally posted by RPI Geek View Post
              I don't know about the constantly-on thing, but as I posted above: Skype does do video and audio, and it's free.
              thanks i will give it try, hope to be able to do some skinning for this.
              RRec ==> [Audio Capture]

Comment

Windows Live Messenger? Does "video calls"...
                Asus MicroATX with GeFore 6100, Mobile Sempron 3300+, 1Gig Ram, 320GB 3.5" 7200UPM HDD, M2-ATX, Gain/Xenarc 7"

Fast IS my copilot

Comment

i was thinking on some program to control her pc. and another for the video and audio.all that she needs to do is watch the screen and listen to me.
                  RRec ==> [Audio Capture]

Comment

Working...
                  X