Hi everyone, this is my First installation, please let me know what you think:
- Via Blaxtream TC-1000 with 1 Ghz CPU, 266 Bus (DDR), VGA card, Sound Card and Lan Card on board.
- Memory: 512MB DDR RAM
- Hard Drive; 40 GB Hard Drive-5400 RPM and 8 M Cache
- DVD Drive & CD/RW
- Bluetooth on Board
- Intelligent power control with voltage input of 7V -24 V.
- Power Consumption: 30-48 W
- 4 USB ports: 2 in the front and 2 in the back
- Automatically shut down with 20 second delay: when the power of automobile is switched off, the computer is automatically shut down and it has 20 seconds delay to switch off the power supply for the computer.
- Dimension: W 6 7/8" X D 7 1/2" X H 2"
- Lilliput GL701-TV/C/T :
- 7-Inch 15:9 Wide Screen In-Dash TFT-LCD Touchscreen VGA Monitor
- In-Dash mount, motorized
- Adjusting vertical angle
- Touchscreen: USB interface
- Universal TV tuner: PAL/NTSC
- FM radio
- 4-track 45W audio amplifier
- 2 videos incl. one for rearview system display.
- PAL/NTSC color system
- High resolution- Display up to 1024x768 (H x V)
- VGA input (15 pin D-SUB)
- On Screen Display Control (Multi-language)
- Full function infrared remote control
- 2 RCA video inputs, Audio input
- Speaker (for video mode) built-in
- Backlight control available
- Hard Drive 80GB USB
- XM Radio
- Remote Control Card Size
- Mini TV Antena
- GPS Slim
- System: Windows XP Pro
- Front Face: RoadRunner
- Skin: Alpine
- GPS: iGuidence 3.0