Ferrari modena
    http://www.imageigloo.com/viewer.php...30PA150038.JPG
    http://imageigloo.com/viewer.php?id=5300PA120019.JPG
    http://imageigloo.com/viewer.php?id=1599box.jpg

dang, itd be fun to work on a ferrari, kinda scary tho :P

Comment

nice work

Comment

NICE!!! Any ideas on how you want to install a pc in your ferrari?
        MY INSTAllS:

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...e-install.html

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...tallation.html

Comment

a ferrari is just like any other car...it's just a car. installs are the same.

btw - I'm moving this thread to the show off your projects forum since that's essentially what this thread is about...
          Jan Bennett
          FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

very very nice!! great job man!
            Hot Cars

Comment

I think I'm in love..... buy me one? XD

1996 Accord Ex Carputer

Soon to come 2008 WRX 5-door Mac-carputer.

Comment

What's with the vertical lines jutting out on either side of the sub in the last pic with the fiberglass enclosure? They look kind of tacky on an otherwise clean looking box.

Comment

I'm betting it's to help give the enclosure more shape instead of it just being a flat face without much work put into it.
                  Jan Bennett

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Not be an ***, but that is install in a Ferrari is pretty weak. The first pics with the subs look like someone built a box and cut some holes for the subs. The wrapping looks good, but the subs imo would look better recessed with maybe a trim and a cover.

The FG box looks good, but what are those things (looks like handles that were FG'ed over). And what is those white things in back, kinda look like you secured it to that, if so thats is again pretty weak.

Not knocking your work, but when i see a Ferrari i expected to see a install with up to the caliber of the car.

Comment

yeah - never mind what the owner of the car was willing to pay for, or what the owner of the car wanted....the installer should just do whatever they damn well please...even if it means loosing money or going against the customers wishes.
                      Jan Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by RedGTiVR6 View Post
                        yeah - never mind what the owner of the car was willing to pay for, or what the owner of the car wanted....the installer should just do whatever they damn well please...even if it means loosing money or going against the customers wishes.
                        Not saying that (we both don't know what the owner wanted), but as an installer u are given some creative leeway. I'm just saying i don't see anything creative here thats all. If the owner wanted a simple exposed system then you did he did a good job. Just my opinion, the whole opinions like ahole thing applies. Its great if you like it

Comment

Yeah nice car and everything but where is the CarPc?

Thanatos.
                          RexBruMet Skin for FrodoPlayer

Nissan Aux-in MOD

Originally posted by bgoodman
                          We're an international forum, post in whatever langauge you like.

Comment

Well I hope you're all happy arguing about this I can't even load the pictures. Anyone want to paint me a word picture or is "look like someone built a box and cut some holes for the subs" accurate?
                            Carputer Haiku (thanks Ian Hughes)
                            Serious error.
                            All shortcuts have disappeared.
                            Screen. Mind. Both are blank.

Comment

Originally posted by MrJamieR View Post
                              Well I hope you're all happy arguing about this I can't even load the pictures. Anyone want to paint me a word picture or is "look like someone built a box and cut some holes for the subs" accurate?
                              hehehe, the pictures are gone!

Basically it was a pretty nice, new ferrari with some weird blue shiny sub box in the trunk. It had weird streaks and some weird handle like things on it. That's about it. No CarPC.
                              Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
                              1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
                              30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
                              15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
                              Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

Working...
                              X