Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1996 3000GT VR4 CarPC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 1996 3000GT VR4 CarPC

    Here she is Enjoy!













  • #2
    more:






    Comment


    • #3
      Nice setup dude.....Nelly Furtado ummmmmmm

      Comment


      • #4
        lol it was the only album i had cd artwork for handy LMAO...then again she's hot....deny it!

        Comment


        • #5
          Deny what????? she's a babe.

          Comment


          • #6
            thats why i keep the album around...so i can stare at her and occasionaly listen to "say it right" while thinking of her rubbing her body on the MTV music award.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Kurack View Post
              thats why i keep the album around...so i can stare at her and occasionaly listen to "say it right" while thinking of her rubbing her body on the MTV music award.



              And what a body she has



              Nice car and nice setup

              Comment


              • #8
                Nice skin...

                Oh... and the frontend skin is nice too...

                Which skin are you using?

                Rafster
                Post # 3000

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Rafster View Post
                  Nice skin...

                  Oh... and the frontend skin is nice too...

                  Which skin are you using?

                  Rafster
                  DigitalFX / RoadRunner. I'm using a SirfIII with iGuidance 3.0 also. Wifi to Orinocco card, and also have EVDO on the side as needed. Too bad the Treo 650/700 support in Phoco still sucks.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Promiscuoius Girl You know what i want, and you know what i like

                    nice install!!!
                    MY INSTAllS:

                    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...e-install.html

                    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...tallation.html

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      what kinda amps

                      hey just wondering what kinda amp is that the one that is blk crome and has a red logo on it thanks.. sweet install and vary nice car... VINCE

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by vince23m View Post
                        hey just wondering what kinda amp is that the one that is blk crome and has a red logo on it thanks.. sweet install and vary nice car... VINCE
                        Thats a rockford fosgate, not a bad amp!!
                        MY INSTAllS:

                        http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...e-install.html

                        http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...tallation.html

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          what did you use the get the surrounding of the screen so neat looking. it looks very oem.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)
                          (")_(")

                          copy and paste the bunny to help him gain world domination!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by david69leonard View Post
                            Thats a rockford fosgate, not a bad amp!!
                            ok just wonderd i just bought a car and the front speakers are RF i can just barley see the logo thro the cover thanks

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X