1.7ghz P4
    384mb RAM
    20gig HD
    7" TS widescreen Lilliput
    350w Radio Shack DC/AC inverter
    Centrafuse
    -embedded S&T 2007
    -Sony Ericsson W810i (davinci flashed) w/ phonco

I raised a powered USB hub in it, and 2 extra power ports. The blue vinyl almost matches my hideous stock interior. Let me hook everything up and get it mounted and I will post more pics.

I removed my stock console between the seats. The comp fit between the seat rails. I have a 3.5mm extension between the sound output on comp and the input on CD player. Internet provided by Cingular GPRS.

Comment

i will deffinately be watching this thread. looks like it will be awesome. i am especially interested in this because i am soon to be doing a carputer install in my 1998 suburban with a dell laptop.

Comment

You might check this install out. Its a newer Tahoe/Suburban with the same interior you have. Before this install, I was using a HP laptop on a custom mount with a DC/DC converter and sound going to my headunit, phonco and all. I liked it pretty good, but I was bored and wanted something to do, so I did this.

Comment

yeah i've seen that thread before. where did you place the converter and laptop? i'm having a little trouble trying to decide where to put it.

Comment

Our interiors aren't even similar. I'm sure you're creative!

Comment

I'd take that sticker off. Just asking for prying eyes to take a look. Not to hate though, it's a nice install.

Comment

More "mostly finished" pics...

Comment

don't stop now!

Comment

Working...
                  X